(Extra) Lesson From Crow

"Well everyone Crow here with a lesson to teach you about the wasteland. Today I will be giving a small tidbit about our locals here!

There's the Mutants from the south. These creatures are creation of the radiation that was created post-war. They used to be human but now are cabalistic S.O.Bs that live in every corner of the city...its hard to run down an alley way without getting a dumpster thrown at you.

A second local the Zeds! These guys were what started the damn war in the first place. They bite you and it's over for you my friend unless you have a Flora...like me that can get the right herbs into before you turn. These creatures are found in dark places in the world and can hide in almost anywhere so watch out.

Third local the Skitters,these little or big buggers are nearly everything from Rat to all the way up to damn dog. No one knows why these animals turned into such plague ridden creatures. If you get bitten or scratched you better find a doctor soon because these things carry a lot of diseases...Thank god for Drakens right?

Fourth and finally known local the Bandit...Honestly I hate them. They steal and kill people for fun and of course their things...If you are one,I will find you and stick a pole up y..."

"That's enough Crow...don't want to traumatize our new friends here"

"Okay fine..."