Rvb S6 E18 "Chapter 18"

Command Shelter
To the Freelancers Soldiers attacking the Command Shelter.

Director (Voiceover): Dear Chairman. I don't give a damn about your committee and its opinions of my work! Have you forgotten sir, we were at war? A fight with an alien race for the very survival of our species? I feel I must remind you, that it is an undeniable, and, may I say, a fundamental quality of Man, that when faced with extinction, every alternative is preferable!

To Church, Wash and Leo who's still holding Wade, all running up a ramp.

Soldier: Over here, over here!

Wash: Get that door!

The door closes behind them, blocking the Soldiers from following them as they arrive to Reds and Caboose.

Leo: What's going on up here? (Places Wade, against a wall)

Grif: Fucked up, 'bout to die, Simmons is a nerd... the usual.

Caboose: (Notice Wade) Is it nap time?

Church: No Caboose!

Leo: We found him unconscious.

Wash: Why wasn't he with you guys!

Simmons: It's not our fault! He's the one that wanted to "explore" the place!

Leo: Hey Sarge, how's it looking out there?

Sarge: We've got at least half a dozen squads out there. They know our position, and we're outgunned.

Wash: So, what's the plan?

Sarge: Well we were gonna retreat down the hall until you just brought more guards up that way, so now the plan's pretty much to go down swinging. You first.

Grif: Hey Simmons, can you get back on that computer and change my affiliation from Red to Freelancer?

Simmons: Traitor.

Grif: Hey, you gotta go with the winner.

Caboose: Um, could you change my job title to something more important like astronaut-oh, I know, Space Marine!

Church: What are you idiots doing?

Simmons: This computer has all of Command's records.

Church: It does? Records on everybody?

Simmons: Yeah. You know, theoretically.

Simmons alt-tabs the screen to from BLUES DELETED to something else.

Simmons: Hup du-doo, doo doo, nothin' to see here, doo doo doo doo...

Church: I need you to look me up in their database.

Simmons: Ummm... why?

Church: Wash has been telling me that I'm a bloody A.I and I just need to see some information about that.

Grif: Hunh? I thought he was a ghost?

Wash: He's not a ghost! He's an A.I because he's transparent. He can take over other people, you know, that kind of stuff.

Grif: You pretty much just described a ghost.

Leo: Grif, if he was really a ghost, why aren't any of the other soldiers turning in to ghosts?

Church: Why don't we just settle this? Simmons, look me up in the database.

Simmons: Yeah I'd like to help, but we may have just kind of, you know, deleted all that stuff for the Blues.