1.

I've been walking for the past 30 minutes because all the trains are stopped and I need to get home from college. I've been living and studying in Paris for the last two years. Today it's raining like hell, trains aren't working, my class was canceled and my sister is arriving from New York.

I hear my phone buzzing in my pants, I take it off and answer it. "Oui."

"America I'm already at your apartment." I hear my sister's voice.

"Amelia, how did you get in?" I ask her.

"Well last time I came here I took the spare keys and I forgot to give them back to you." She admits. So all of the time that I slept scared as hell because I thought someone was trying to kidnap me while I sleep was unnecessary? I'm gonna kill her.

"Okay, I'll be there in a few minutes." I'm tired to talk now, I barely have air left in my lungs.

"Fine, see ya." She ends up the call. I put the phone back in my pants and keep walking.

I finally arrive with all my wet clothes and my hair looking frizzy as hell. As soon as I open the door my sister jumps on me leaving me on the ground.

"Hey, it's been only 5 months calm down Amelia!" I scream trying to get up.

"I missed you!" My older sister screams like a child getting up from the floor and helping me out, even though she is five years older than me I'm the mature one. "How are you? How you've been? I need a favor." She quickly says.

"Fine, not so good and no." I answer closing the door and walking to my room. I hear her footsteps behind.

"Please, America I beg you! This is really important. I swear this is the last thing I'll ever ask you to do for me!" She begs grabbing my shirt.

"Depends on what it is." I state.

"You just have to be a bar tender for one night, in a super exclusive pub downtown."

"Not happening." I say looking for clothes to wear after my shower.

"Please, America this is really important to me." She looks serious now.

"How is this important? You know I hate parties, people and all of that. You are asking the wrong person."

"America, please. You will have to take orders from the VIP Lounge and that's it. They will tip you really high because only rich people can afford the area." She explains.

"Why can't you do it?"

"Because I have to be in another really important place."

"Where? Why are you being so mysterious about it? Amelia you got here hours ago and all you do is asking me favors and spend the night out. If there was an award for worst sister of the year it would be probably yours." I respond angrily closing the bathroom door on her face and getting inside the shower.

After my karaoke on the shower, which lasted only 15 minutes I put on my pajamas and go to the kitchen for some food. Amelia was sitting on the table.

"If you do it I'll give you 70% of the tips." She insists. Will she ever give up?

"I don't have a car to go there and I'm not gonna waste the money I earn tonight on a cab. It's just stupid." I explain.

"I'll pay the cab for you. All you have to wear is a black skirt with a white top." She continues.

Well, this has turned interesting, I need the money to get me NBA merch, plus one night out won't do any harm. I need to distract myself from studies and stress.