A Thousand Roses

Everyone left besides Harry. "Har...ry?" I choked out. "Shh Heaven, everything will be alright." He pulled me in a hug and laid on the bed with me. "Tha....nks." I looked at him and half smiled.

"Anything for you, Heaven." He smiled and kissed me on the forehead. I closed my eyes and took a deep shakey breath and fell asleep.

The next Morning

I woke up to things being moved. I openedmy eyes and saw all the boys there, but know Liam. I guess it wasn't a dream. I sighed as tears rolled down my face. "Heaven, are you ok?"

I looked up to see Niall comming towards me. I shook my head and let the tears flow out. "I thougt it was a dream?" He pulled me into a hug. "Sorry Hev, I'm soo sorry." I pulled away from the hug and gto up and started to help pack thinks.

"Heaven, you don't have to help." I stopped what I was doing and sighed. "I want to." Louis nodded and continued what he was doing. We got all of my things and went dow to the check out lady person.

We checked out and went into the car. Louis drovetoAnne's andwe allgotout andgrabbed my stuff, then went in side. I went straight to the kitchenandsaw Anne making lunch.

"Anne!" I yelled and dropped my stuff then ran into her open arms. "Heaven, how are you doing?" I smiled to the sound of her voice. "I'm........fine." I chocked out. She hugged me tighter. "I'm sorry to her about Liam."

I sighed and nodded. "Thanks." I walked off and up to me room, I walked trough my door and saw that there were roses everywhere. I gasped and saw a note. I went to it and picked it up.

Dear Heaven, I'm not sure if you will be here to read......or even see this. I love you to peices, I hope you wake up soon. If you don't I don't know what I will do with my life. The day we got together I told you that I will get you a thousand roses. So here they are hope you like them. ILove You, Heaven! Love, Liam.

I read it and started crying, I removed all of the roses off my bed and cuddled up in my blankets. "Why me." I cried out, before I fell asleep crying, again.