"Is She Ok?"

Sarah's Pov

Heaven and I where walking to the stage when I got a text from my mom saying that she wants me home. I told Heaven and started to walk away, when I was almost a block away from my house I realized that Heaven has one of my bags from when we went shopping. I turned around and started to walk to the stage again. I was about to turn the last corner when I heard a scream. It sounded like Heaven, so I quickly ran around the corner. When I did I saw a truck drive away. I followed it with my eyes till it was gone then I heard another scream I turned my head towards it and saw Heaven laying on the road all bloody. "HEAVEN!!" I screamed as I ran over to her. I quickly got out my phone and dialed 911 and then called Liam. It rang and rang and rang. "No anwser. I will try the others." I said to myself panicking. I tried the others but know anwser. Then the ambulance came, they took me and Heaven to the hostpital. I was waiting in the waiting room tring to call the boys then finally Zayn anwsered.

Zayn's Pov

We were practicing and I had to go to the 'bathroom' but really I had to see who has been calling me. I was walking back to the dressing room when my phone vibrated. I picked it up and anwsered it. "Hello?" "Zayn?" I heard a girls voice on the other side of the phone it sounded like Sarah and was she crying? "Sarah are you ok? What's wrong?" "It's Heaven she's.......in the hostpital and..."

Liam's Pov

Zayn's been in the bathroom for a while so we got a break. Me and the boy's started to walk to the dressing room when we heard Zayn yelling. "Sarah slow dow she's where?.......Ok, I will grab the boys and head down there."

We walked into the dressing room and saw Zayn, he was crying. "Zayn are you ok mate?" I asked. He shook his head no. "It's Heaven."