Chapter 3: Scandalizing

"Zayn! What the fu--"

He covered my mouth with his hand and we were again against the wall.

"Stace?" I heard Niall call me out.

We heard his footsteps and we flinched.

"Niall! Hurry up, it's your crazy-ass idea to have a party tomorrow, so you're gonna help me with the grocery and other things we might need. HURRY UP!" We heard Harry call out.

"...yeah yeah, I'm coming." Niall hesitated but walked away.

Seconds later ...

*paaaaaaaaaaat!*

I slapped Zayn. 

"agh," I heard him groan, I did hit him pretty hard.

He raised his head with a curious look and had his hand near his jaw.

"What the hell's your problem?!" I shouted at him.

"What's my problem? What's yours?!"

"We can't do this anymore, this is over, we're over okay?! We're done, we're--"

He kissed me, straight into the lips.

I can't say I'm not enjoying this, I'm not even pushing him away. I don't know what got into me that made me say those words. Slowly I got tempted again. I wrapped my legs in his waist and had my hands curled around his neck. He caried me off to somewhere. I felt a sturdy edge and knew it was a table, we were in our dressing room. He removed some of crap in the table so I could sit close enought to the edge so he'll be in the middle of me.

Zayn kissed me neck, hitting that sweet spot of mine. Biting a little.

I don't know why you feel like that, Stace.

I started to hear a voice, fast, rigid and cute. Niall. 

He continued on pulling my sleeve down so he kiss my shoulders and little by little I felt more and more awkward and uneasy.

You're more than a pretty face, a hot body.

Zayn growled and moaned, "You're so hot," And continued of kissing me.

Tears started to form, not from the kisses nor from this scene. But from that voice ... 

If only boys were like you, Niall.

Now I heard my voice. 

I tilted my head up and for a slight second, I saw Niall's face.

I blinked and it was gone. I pushed Zayn off of me.

"What's wrong? did I hurt you?" Zayn looked at me, worried.

"No, I ... I, I'm sorry. We can't do this anymore. I'm sorry."

I got to my feet and ran for the door. He shouted my name, full of concern but I didn't look back. I just went on to my destination. Home.

The next day ....

 I woke up, with the same clothes I wore for last night's practice.

I reached for my phone and got 50 messages and 8 missed calls.

I checked, the 40 was from Zayn, 2 from my mom, 3 from Jenna, 3 from Sheen and 2 from ... Niall. And with the missed calls 7 from Zayn, and 1 from Niall.

I deleted all the messages from Zayn, and went to open Niall's.

Hiya Stace .. what happened last night? evrythng gud with sheen?