Michael J. Emigh works with a professional management team at New Era Golf Club

Michael J. Emigh serves as the Director of Membership at New Era Golf. As Director, he administrates numerous activities at New Era Facilities under management.  These courses include Royal American Links, Glenross GC, Bent Tree GC, New Albany Links, and The Golf Club of Dublin. All these golf clubs under management are recognized as Premier Central Ohio Golf Clubs and are in top condition. These clubs are designed by internationally respected architects, who have kept their original designs. 

Unlike others, all these golf clubs are open to the public, and people like to spend quality time there, as they offer a family-friendly environment, and also family membership options. The clubs provide special prices  for the membership, and also offer great value compared to other private facilities in the region. In addition, they also have full practice range where you can indulge yourself in practicing putting greens, and a complete short game practice area. Children can also learn the game in a fun and relaxed environment, as the clubs have different programs, which are all designed to help kids enjoy this wonderful game while honing their skills. 

Michael J. Emigh helps to ensure  that kids of their members can also enjoy and learn to swim at one of New Era Golf's facility, New Albany Links. The pool provides a fully relaxed, fun, and safe environment for all ages. The golf club also offers an opportunity for members of the club to have casual dining experience with exquisite cuisines. Their excellent chefs provide a broad spectrum of menu items from simple and casual to formal and refined. All in all, their food has great taste. 

Michael J. Emigh works with a professional management team at New Era Golf Club, and this team is regarded as one of the best management teams throughout the area. He has achieved many goals as the Director of membership, and is also known as a true professional in the area. The ambiance at this club is amazing, and has a variety of wonderful atmospheres within its traditional clubhouse for dining, or for hosting special events. The patio provides a beautiful setting for drinks and outdoor dining. The gardens at New Era Golf Club are absolutely stunning.

New Golf Era Club is a friendly and fun venue that offers active and welcoming memberships, and employs courteous and professional staff team, who are committed to outstanding personalized member service.