Chapter 1

"If you know for some reason these two people shouldn't be wed speak now or forever hold your peace" the preist said. I really want to yell out that this women killed my mother by seducing a married man making him leave my mum who then committed sucicid but I didn't. I bit my cheek while standing next to this fake women with her fake big smile on her fake face. I wanted to throw my uncomfortably high barbie pink shoes at her and tear my babie pink dress off and give her the finger just the thought of ruining her perfect day by exiting the church in my black underwear kind of made my smile a bit. Until the priest had ruin and made my father kiss that discusting women I just knew he would have bright pink lipstick of for the rest of the night she was now his and she would not let him forget it.

"Ugh I mean seriously Holly you should see them acting like they can't keep there hands to themselves I can't believe I'm going to be living in hell for another two years." I complained into the phone whilst I spied on the 'happy couple' through the widow.
"I mean if leaving my school and you wasn't enough I have to live with her and her devil spawn. Who I still have not met." I told Holly. Her bright laugh sounded through the phone.

"I agree that your father should never left your mom, but she can't be that bad and who knows her son might be nice." She tried reason with me she really did but I didn't care.

"He can't be that nice he's not here at his own mums wedding and my father has only met him once." I told her and then tried to not puke as my new 'stepmom' Amber shoved her tongue down my father throat.
"I need a drink" I whined into the phone not caring that I was underaged it has never stopped me before.

"You'll get Carded" Holly warned me.

"I'll take my chances" I ended the call and headed over to the open bar

"Hey bar guy? The maid of honour wanted me to get a shot for her and the bride she would come over but she's scared she wouldn't be able to talk to you because she got a crush on you." I lied outright he rose his eyebrows at me. I gave him my brightest and most charming smile he sighed and gave me two shots of vodka. I skipped away with my alcohol

*Time skip*
Ugh my head was like someone had taken a base ball bat to it and made it into a piñata . I rolled over and fell off my bed. I groaned and gripped my bed frame and waited for the room to stop spinning. It finally slowed down enough for me to stand up and walk to my doorway. I opened the door and heard that home wreckers giggle, I ignored it as I walked downstairs and saw my father kissing her neck I resisted the urge to be sick then I saw what she was cooking and ran to the downstairs bathroom slamming the door.

"Sweetie?" My father called I splashed some cold water on my face a tried to calm down.
"What's wrong?" He asked through the door. He has got to be kidding me, just everything in my life. Everything was a mess but at least I didn't have to be disturbed in my own house oh how wrong I was.

"Dad did you forget?" I said fighting back the tears as I lent my head against the cool bathroom mirror.

"Forget what?" He asked I let out a cold laugh and best dad of year award goes to the father who doesn't give a crap.

"Dad I'm a vegetarian I have been for 12 years." I told him sitting on the bathroom floor.

"Honey I'm so sorry I forgot can I get you anything?" He asked. A new life would have been good.

"Ice cold water please." I herd his footsteps retreat from the bathroom door I got up and unlocked it and went to stand by the stairs not looking anywhere near the kitchen trying not to smell the pigs skin burn.

"Here you go sweetie." My father told me i ran upstairs with my water not saying anything else to him. When I got into my room I downed half of my glass of water. I sat on my bed and pulled my laptop towards me. Seeing if anything was happening today, I needed to get out of the house. I looked around my half packed room. I grabbed to closed box to me and looked inside books not what I wanted. Box number two nail varnish and other beauty things. Come on box number three, Yes! My art supplies I unpacked my box with great care and handled my supplies lovingly. I looked at my walls I could start to design something on the wall and make this place my own little get away but I would need to move all the furniture and cover them it would take sometime and I didn't want to make this place my own just yet I only moved in a week ago. I had no canvass's however and my oil pastels where running low. I grabbed my bag and purses downed the rest of my water and started to head to the art store. As i started my walk and looked at at the colourful flower box's I felt deeply disturbed this place was quite beautiful however I knew I would never be as happy here. Well not as Happy as I was in my old apartment with the window that looked across to the brick wall the dodgy window and the drunk old man next store neighbor who called me Doreen and asked how my back was doing. I pondered how he was doing after we left me and my mother were the only ones who talked to him. I made my way into the art shop as I got a text

'Hey how are you? You sent me weird text last night a drunk one I think'

Fuck! I got drunk, shots don't really do that to me. I typed a quick reply to Holly saying I was ok, well as ok as I could be.  I meanded down the canvas ials looking for a decent sized one that I could put above my desk. I wanted to choose a 45 inch by 30 inch however considering I didn't have a car I was not sure how I would be able to  bring it home with me. I really needed to pass my test. So I settled for a 30 inch by 25 inch and grabbed some beautiful deep coloured oil pastels. The cashier looked incredibly bored she looked at me with distaste as she scanned my items and bagged them popping her gum ever now and again flipping her short electric blue hair away form her brown eyes.

"10 £" she said in a low monotoned voice. I passed over my money and waited for my reciate. After the women basically threw my the recite I walked back towards the house. However there was a bakery nearby and I was hungry after not having any breakfast well that and also CHEESECAKE my head screamed as I saw a lemon cheesecake being placed on the counter I ran inside as fast as lightning so I could be reunited with my one true love it was just a shame Hoodie and Masky aren't there.