eXploited II

**3rd Person POV**
15 minutes earlier

Andy and Lauren were taken into a large office with massive windows lining the walls.
"Lauren and Andrew. Welcome," Campbell said leaning back from his new desk.
"I've been looking forward to this moment."
Lauren pulled her arm away from the guard holding her. "What did you do with our friends?" She demanded.
"They're fine. My concern is the two of you and Ivee Reeves."
"Where is she?" Andy said glaring at the man.
Campbell ignored the boy. "I'm very excited to get to know you."
"What do you want from us?" Lauren asked. "Why are we wearing these things?" She tugged at the jumpsuit she was wearing.
"They're to measure your biometrics. It'll help give us an accurate reading on the full extent of your abilities," Campbell said and stood up from his desk. "You're the great grandchildren of Andreas Von Strucker. He and his sister Andrea shares trait that I believe the two of you have inherited. The ability to combine your powers."

"I don't know what you're talking about," Lauren said, shaking her head.
"I bet you do. You're father, I know, has recently been exploring his past. Which lead to this unpleasantness." Campbell gestured to the scaring on his face. "Which includes your grandfather's Trask research. I hope to find it first, but today we'll see if you do share your ancestors special gift."
He looked to the guards surrounding the Struckers.
"Take them to testing."

**Ivee's POV**
Present.

"Ivee!" Andy yelled when he saw me curled up in the corner. I lifted my head up, I could feel the tears still running down my cheeks.
He knelt down beside me. "Are you okay? What did he do to you?"
"I'm fine," I lied and forced myself off of the ground, my legs were still shakey but I could stand.
I noticed a TV mounted on the wall as it turned on, showing Campbell in another room.

"Welcome to the testing room," he said. "Are you curious about the walls?" He said as Andy pressed his palms against the wall with sensors on it.
"They're lined with adamantium extremely rare metallic alloy. Took a while to acquire, we found some in a defunct military installation in British Columbia. It's indestructible so it's perfect for exploring powers."

"What do you want from us?" Lauren asked.
"You'll face those sensors there, join hands to combine abilities and demonstrate. The collars are now off."
Andy adjusted his collar.
"When ever you're ready children."
"Forget it we're not doing anything for you," Lauren said, before her collar began to shock her. She dropped to her knees, choking from the pain.
"Hey, stop it," Andy yelled. "Leave her alone."
The collar stopped shocking Lauren and she gasped for air.
"I will leave her alone as soon as you do what you're told."
"Go to hell!" I shouted and he shocked me again.
I dropped to the floor, tearing at the collar, trying to make it stop. After so many shocks my body was nearly numb to the pain of them but somehow it still crawled it's way into my skin and through my muscles, stopping at each nerve. Biting and shredding them with its claws and razor sharp teeth.
Even when it was over I could still feel it.

"Ivee, you have a very big mouth on you," Campbell said. "It's going to get you and your friends hurt."
"We can't give him what he wants," Lauren said quietly.
"You can drop me too," Andy said getting up. "Go ahead, we still won't do it."
"I was hoping we could do this the easy way. Oh well," Campbell said. He turned away from the monitor and the screen went black.

Andy knelt beside me. "Ivee, what did he do to you before we came in?"
"I tried not too," I said. "I tried to hold out, but- it hurt so much I couldn't take it."
"What do you mean?" Lauren asked. "What did he do?"
"The collar. he shocked me over and over, it hurt so much," I cried into Andy's chest.
"When we get out of here, he is dead," Andy said, holding me against him.

"How long are they gonna keep us in here?" Andy said staring up at the ceiling.
"I don't know," Lauren answered. "But they can't make us do anything."
"They can still shock the hell out of us," I sighed.
"I know it hurts," Lauren said. "But did you see the way he was looking at us? I don't know why he wants us to combine our powers, but it's not good."
"If we hold out long enough someone will come for us," Andy said as the TV flashed back on.