eXposed

A/n
Edited 14/11/18
Just a bit extra for the chapter.
Edited 27/01/19.
Edited 16/08/2020
Hahahahahahahahahha (The part where Andy's powers come out is better now;))

Locker doors slammed and sugar hyped teenagers rushed out of the building yelling across the hall to their friends about their weekend and the dance that evening.

Ivee sat in the hall outside the guidance office with her best friend, Andy, waiting for his parents.

"Whatcha drawing?" Ivee asked peering over Andy's shoulder.

The boy pulled the book to his chest.
"Ivee, I know what you're doing," he smiled.

"What are you talking about?" She said, laughing.

"You're trying to get me to show you this drawing, then it will lead to me showing you more drawings."

"I still don't see why you won't let me."

"It's because they're-"

"Not ready yet? Yeah I know, you only say it a hundred times a day. You have seven, I repeat, seven art books at home full of drawings."

"They all suck."

"Andy!" Ivee exclaimed, knocking the boys head. "Your drawings don't suck."

"Tell that to Theo and his friends," Andy said.

Ivee sighed and rested her head on Andy's shoulder. "Why do you listen to them."

"Cause they're right."

"I'm gonna kill you," she sighed. "They're not right, okay."

Andy nodded, looking up to see his mother come out of the guidance office.

"So what's the verdict this time am I stupid or crazy?"

"Both," Ivee laughed.

Caitlin smiled and shook her head. "Let's get you two home."

°•°•°

Lauren walked by Andy's open door and yelled, "Dinner!"

"Race you," Andy said to Ivee, putting down his pen next to his physics book.

"Last one there does the dishes," she laughed, jumping up from the floor by Andy's bed and running out the door, Andy following close behind.

"This is a house, not a zoo," Lauren called after them.

Ivee slid into the chair beside Andy, smiling as he began scoffing his dinner. He grinned at her through pasta covered teeth.

"So Lauren how was choir?" Caitlin asked her daughter as she sat down at the table.

"Good," Lauren said. "We're practising for the spring concert."

"Are you still going to the dance tonight?"

Lauren nodded, her fork still in her mouth.

"Want me to show you some of my moves," Caitlin said, shimmying in her chair.

Lauren held back a laugh and swallowed. "No, thank you."

"How about you two?" Caitlin asked, turning her attention to the teens kicking each other under the table. "How was your day?"

"Uh, bad," Andy said. "I mean you were there."

Lauren and Ivee chuckled at the boys' remark.

"I meant your classes. Anything interesting?"