0 | The Beginning And The End Of Everything

Unknown POV:
"Where am I," I say sitting up. The last thing I remember...nevermind. I look to my right and I see a figure staring at me.

"What are you doing here," a deep voice says.

"What exactly is here," I say.

"It's not important you will soon know. What's more important is what is the last thing you remember?"

The last thing I remember. I remember being at Tony's. The bullets. Me bleeding, singing and then, I saw a flash.

"I don't remember anything," I say. I don't know this person why should I tell them anything.

"You're lying," the person says. "Tell me the truth. It's important for you to remember."

"What do you mean impor... ah forget it you're not going to answer anyway."

"The last thing I remember is me singing and going out that is all."

"That's not what I meant. How did you die," the person said.

"A date gone wrong. We were at a convenience store, and then a drug addict showed up and shot up the place. I was caught in the crossfire. Then, I died. Just when life was looking up for me."

"What do you mean," the person said.

"I mean I was finally happy. I had found the love of my life. We were engaged. Life was looking great I had finally started to feel like a part of my family. I started a singing career and then all of a sudden I was killed."

"It's really sad I really thought I almost made it. I honestly thought we almost made it. We were so happy. It's all over now. We were writing a story about us, we didn't get to finish it."

"Could you tell me it? Your unfinished story?"

"Why would I do that I don't even know your name, you won't tell me anything about where I am, and no offense, but it's kind of creepy to wake up in a dark place and find a person staring at you."

"The names Grim, the place you're in really doesn't have a name. I guess you could consider it The Beginning And The End Of Everything, and I'm always here sorry if that freaks you out. I understand your wariness though. If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't say anything either. It's just I've been here since the beginning of time. It's boring and I haven't heard a story in forever."

"But people die all the time wouldn't they tell you some."

"Yeah but usually they're not really all that interesting or not really worth listening to," Grimm says.

"So you're an immortal dude. Who judges people's lives when you don't even have one?"

"Wow," Grimm says "The shade is real."

"Just being honest but fine okay. I'll tell you our story and you can judge whether it's a good one or not. Although fair warning I will say it's not exactly a happy story, and it certainly does not have a happy ending. I'm just letting you know now. Your choice take it or leave it"

"I'll take it," Grim says. "I hope it's worth it," he mutters

"Who's throwing shade now," I say smiling.

"Just get on with it," Grimm says annoyed.

"Okay! Okay! Fine! Well I guess you could say that it all started that day at Wellington High School. I met the love of my life although at that time I wasn't sure that I did..."