Chapter 26

Emma's Pov.

I got in my car and started driving home. Mahogany said we are penny boarding to the place we are gonna eat. I changed my shoe to my white converse. I grabbed my phone and some money and got my penny board. We were just going to go to Kelly's Bakery.(This is a real bakery in Chino hills. I don't live in Chino hills but I looked it up so you should thank me) When we got in there I already want to leave. I saw someone I thought I would never see again. I saw.... My father.

I thought he was in jail. I started having a panic attack. Mahogany saw him too and we were gonna run away when I was pulled back. He grabbed me. He pulled me over his shoulders and he ran. Mahogany was freaking out and she tried running after him but he was to fast. The next thing I knew is I was thrown in the back of a car and everything started going black.

Mahogany's Pov.

WHAT THE HELL! SHE'S GONE! I ran back to the house and called; Cameron, Nash, Carter, Jack G, Jack J, Taylor, Aaron, Matthew, Shawn, Jacob, Sammy, Connor, Trevor, Kian, Jc, Sam, And Ricky. I told them to come here NOW!

As soon as they got here I told them to sit down and fast. "GUYS EMMA'S DAD TOOK HER AND NOW I DONT KNOW WHERE SHE IS!!!" I yelled.

"Yeah right you guys are probably playing a prank well we are not falling for it. Your joking so just tell us the real reason you want us here." Nash said.

"Oh I just called you here because a Re-run of Barney is on." I said sarcastically. "Well we don't really care about Barney so we are just gonna gooooo....." Nash said. He got up and I pushed him down.

"IM NOT FUCKEN KIDDING WE NEED TO FUCKEN FIND HER! HE MIGHT TRY TO KILL HER!!!!!!" then they took my seriously. "I think I know where he is." I turned around to see Trevor had said that. "WELL?!" I screamed. I'm really scared for her. "Just follow me."

Trevor's Prov. (WHAT?)

I knew where he was gonna take her he tried to do the same to me. I should have told her and watched her carefully. This is all my fault. He was gonna take her to the old house where he once were all happy. He told me he wanted our family back together so he could kill us all at once. He tried to kill me but I got away and he never came back. I didn't know why but I don't know why he's back now.

Emma's Prov.

I woke up. I didn't recognized the house. The ugly ass hole was in the corner smiling evilly. There was someone behind him. It looked like..... Alexia.? What is with this Crayola faced bitch!? She had a gun in her hand ready to shoot. She turned to my dad and kissed him. Ewww! Are the together?! Ewww! He's a sugar daddy?!

"Alexia.! What the fuck?!" I screamed. Then she slapped me. The bitch slapped me. " You forgot about me. You took Cameron away from me. He was the one I LOVED! You took the fame away from me. I was suppose to be the one Cameron loves. I'm suppose to meet Our2ndlife! You don't deserve Cameron. You don't even deserve Trevor as a brother. We already tried to kill Trevor but he got away. We knew what we did wrong that time so now we know."

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

Some Shiz is happening. Hey guy, so what do you think about this chapter. I know it short but it has Drama. So guess what?! We are almost to 20k! Omg I love you guys so much. Thank you for all the reads and votes! It really helps me write because I know people are actually readying this. Love you guys so much and I'll write soon. BYE! ~Cyan☮

Social Media:

Instagram:Cyan_yangg_

Twitter:Yang_Cyan

Kik:Cyan_yangg