Chapter 3

Flash back *

Cameron's pov.

I wanted to be popular. Yeah I know, I sound like an ass but the only way to survive in this school was to be popular. The jocks said the only way I could be cool and join their little group is if I humiliate Emma. I didn't want to she is my best friend. I wouldn't want to hurt her because she means so much to me and I love her. I truly love her. Not just as best friend but I have deep feelings for her.

I had asked her out to go to dinner as friends and I wanted to spend time with her before she would hate me. We went out to dinner and she told me she had to tell me something really important. The jocks were right behind her ready to film the whole thing. " Cam I really need to tell you this because I can't keep it to my self and I need help." " Sure Emma you can tell me anything." I said. " Cam my dad tried to rape me." she was crying and then to guys got it all on tape and laughed. She looked at me with sadness and hate. She was getting her stuff and then she walked straight up to me and slapped me across the face and said " I NEVER WANT YOU IN MY LIFE AGAIN! I HATE YOU! YOU MEAN NOTHING TO ME !"

That was the worst thing that ever happen I'm my life. I lost the one I love.