Chapter 10

Chapter 10

After about three days went by we were finally out of the hospital. Sadly I was sent home with out saying good bye to Nash. Nash went back to the hotel to pack. He had a broken arm but nothing else. I had to stay either in bed or on the couch all day which sucked. I missed Nash. I heard the door bell ring. "Its open!" I shout. Matt came into the room.

"These are for you from Nash." He handed me a few roses. "Awe that's so sweet of him. Thanks Matt for bringing them over." He smiled and pulled out a chair in front of me. "So Nash gets his cast tomorrow." I sigh. "I wish I could be the first to sign it." I played with my hands. "Why wouldn't you be?" He asked. "Well you guys are leaving for Tampa tomorrow." I saw that he was very confused. "But you're coming with us." Now I was confused.

"Yeah Nash says you're technically still under his wing so he got you a ticket to go to Tampa with us." I freaked out inside. "Are you serious!" I leaned in to hug him. "Well yeah. I think it was a surprise but I don't remember." I laughed at him.

"Do you think you could drive me to the hotel?" I asked. "Shouldn't you be resting?" He said. "Yeah, and?" He smirked and then helped me to his rented car. "I gotta ask. How aren't you and Nash dating?" Matt hadn't started the car yet. "Well...I actually don't know." He then started the car.

When we got to the hotel I wanted to surprise him so I told Matt not to say anything. "Trust me I got this." He walked into the room first. "Hey guys." He said. "Hey Matt, where've you been?" Nash asked. "Well I would've gotten here faster but I had to pick up this old disabled women." Thats when I hobbled in. Everyone shouted hey to me.

Nash got up and put his one arm around me. I tried to hug him back but it just looked awkward. "Glad you're ok." He said. "Same to you." He smiled at me. We sat down on the hotel bed and just laughed at each other. "Out of all things that could've happen on this trip." He chuckled. "I know right." Suddenly Lindsey walked in with her hair all messed up trying to put her shoe on. "Hey Lis, what's going on?" I said half laughing. When she bend down to put her other shoe on, I noticed a hickey on her neck. I was about to make a comment when Taylor walked in behind her shirtless but still had his jeans on.

"Lindsey, you did not!" I yelled laughing at how bad this scene looked. She looked up at Taylor and grinned. "Shutup." She said. I put my hands over my mouth in shock. We then left to get lunch.

When we got to Taco Bell we took our seats had Jc order for us. He insisted that he tag along with us so he got to order the food. Nash and I sat across from each other. It was a perfect day. Besides the whole foot pain everything was okay. Jack and Jack made video's with every one and we were all extremely loud but it was hilarious. I was laughing at Shawn when I turned my head towards the front of the restaurant. Noah was standing at the counter with Tristen on his side ordering something. I then ran outside and cried. Why the hell is he back!? Why!? W-why...