Chapter 3: Another surprise

I kept running through the dark forest.

My breath was fading but I had to keep going or I was gonna die. I looked behind me and realized the giant spider stopped chasing me.

"Wow that was a close one".

I sat down near a tree and tried wiping the sweat off my face. Than I heard a familar voice and looked to see Niall. I smiled and stodd up. All the sudden a giant spider appeared behind Niall and I started shourting for him to turn around. He just stood there smiling as the spider got closer.

Finally the spider grabbed Niall with its long hairy legs and turned the other way and started running away. I screamed no and chased after it.

What was I thinking?

I can't attack a giant hairy spder and save Niall.

I was thinking to much and didn't realize which way I was running and fell off a cliff. I closed my eyes just wating to hit the bottom and be hone forever. Right when I hit the bottom I woke up screaming and I was sweating everywhere.

It was just a dream.

Of course it was a dream, my chances of running into a giant spider was at a all time low. Also its not like I was gonna see the world famous one direction again. Even though I only saw Harry and Niall. I could tell Harry was a player by what he said to Rachel. Niall was actually kind of scaring me. He looked nervous or something.

I wanted to ask what bothered him but I didn't wanna seem rude.

I sat up in my bed and looked at my alarm clock. It was six o' clock in the morning. I jumped out of bed and went over to my mirror. My hair was everywhere, my teeth were abit yellow, and I looked like a "troll" without my make-up. I grabbed my brush and started ficcing my hair until it was perfect. I went down the hall and into the bathroom. I got my toothbrush and brushed my teeth. Now my teeth were a lovely white. I walked out of the bathroom and heard laughing behind me. Turning around I saw my big brother Scot standing at the end of the hall.

"I guess you like toilet water". He was still laughing.

I thought about it for a moment and then gasped."Scot I'm gonna kill you"!

Scot started running. I shouted after him."Loser"!

I stomped back to my room full of anger. I grabbed my make-up bag and applied my make-up on my face. I had black mascare, black eyeliner, and dark blue eyeshadow.

I went over to my closet and started going through it. Today I was gonna wear a yellow tank top with a blue blazer, bleach blue jeans, and green wedge high heels. I took a look in my body length mirror hanging on my door and was pretty pleased with my outfit. I straightned my light brown hair. I grabbed my back pack and headed downstairs.

"Hey sleepy head" my mom said as I walked into the kitchen. She set down a bowl of lucky charms on the table."Eat up".

I sat down in front of the bowl of lucky charms and began eating.

After I finished I yelled good bye to my mom while walking out the door. I jumped into my jeep and started it. So many things popped into my mind while I was driving. Mostly Niall came to my mind. There was something about him that gave me butterflies. His rough irish accent was just so, beautiful. No! I can't think of Niall that way. I swore I would never feel that way about anyone! 

I don't want the same mistake happening again.

I finally arrived at my school. NorthWest High School. There were people already walking inside and some people outside I'm guessing waiting for their friends. I parked my jeep and turned it off. I walked up to the school and through the front doors. Aisley pratically knocked me down trying to hug me."Hey girl, what took you so long"? I put a confused look on my face."I'm not late, I always get here around this time and you decide to complain now". Aisley was laughed a little. She was beaming with excitement."Alright Aisley, what's going on"?