chapter 2: Is she the one?

CHAPTER 2: Is she the one?

"Dang Niall!" Zayn said widening his brown eyes."What I'm hungry" Niall said spitting abit. Harry walked back in the tour bus."There you are" Louis shouted."Yeah dude what took you so long?" Liam said sitting beside Zayn."Sorry guys there was a fan" Harry said blushing."Harry?" Niall said." What Niall?" Harry looked at Niall."Are you gonna eat your chicken sandwhich?" he asked laughing than putting on puppy dog eyes."Go get your own Nialler" Harry laughed than sat by Louis and started eating his chicken sandwhich.

"Oh fine, be right back guys." Niall said threwing his trash at Harry and ran out the door before Harry could throw it back.

Niall laughed. He started walking to the front door. He turned the knob and walked inside.

When he walked inside he saw a beautiful girl with brown hair and brown eyes. She smiled and that smile was just amazing. I smiled back not knowing what to say.

"Hi may I help you?" She pushed her lovely brown hair out of her face.

"Uh yes, can...can..can I get a um chicken s...s...s..sandwhich. He kept choking on his words like an idiot."Yeah sure, give me a second.

Great! He could see that freaked out look in her gorgeous dark brown eyes. He can't act weird in front of a girl that could possibly be his one and only true love. I've never thought I would feel this way.

Her eyes made him tingle.

Her smile gave him butterflies

Even her hair made him overwhelmed.

Niall shocked back to reality as she came back with a chicken sandwhich.

"Here is your chicken sandwhich, and that will be one dollar." she said raising her perfect eyebrows."Um yeah a dollar." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a dollar."Here you go, one dollar." Niall smiled making her smile."So um what's your name?" She smiled even bigger."The name is Abby Bells, and you?" He was nervous now because he wasnt sure if she liked one direction or not.

"Well my name is Niall Horan." He got more nervous by the second."You mean like Niall Horan from One direction?" she started to frown."Yeah that's me." he didnt wanna say that but he couldn't lie to her.

"Oh well i don't really like famous people." she still had a frown.

Then there was a silence between them. He decided to break with a random response.

"Well hey call me." Of course he wasnt the flirting type like Harry but it was worth a try.

He took out a piece of paper and a pen and wrote down his number. He gave her the piece of paper.

"Yeah thanks but I doubt I'll call because I'm so busy with school and everything." She was probably lying but like I said it was worth a try.

"Don't worry its cool but just keep my number if you change your mind about it. Well i gotta go so bye." He waved to her walking towards the door with his chicken sandwhich. She smiled once again and waved back saying bye. He opened the door and headed for the tour bus. Wow he thought. She was just amazing. I hope she calls me. She probably won't. He did scare her a little. Also she said that she had school and stuff to do. Maybe he should go to her school!

All of the boys from one direction going to school. It sure sounded like a great idea at the moment. He would discuss it with the boys later. Right now he just wanted to eat than take a quick nap. He opened the door of the tour bus and went inside.

"Hey Niall you take longer than Harry." Louis said laughing."Sorry guys." Niall said."Harry you were right, there was a fan in there." Niall sat down in his favorite chair. The chair was green with cup holders on both armrests. It was also leather with a popout footrest. He unwrapped the paper and started eating his chicken sandwhich. Everything was so quiet. Harry grabbeb the remote and turned the Tv on. Some show called lizard lick was on but Harry liked cooking shows and changed it to something called chopped. It was at the desert round and this girl put salt in icecream.

"NO!" Harry shouted."Who puts salt in icecream!" Harry jumped up from his seat still shouting at the Tv."Harry calm down." Louis tried to hide his anger. I wouldn't blame Harry. Who would actually put salt in icecream? Thats just nasty! Niall made a disgusted face. Zayn and Liam were still staring at Harry weirdly while louis tried to keep Harry from shouting.

"Guys your gonna wake Paul up." Niall said getting up to throw his trash away.

"Niall is right." Liam said."If we wake Paul up than no telling what he do." Liam started laughing and everyone else joined in. This day seemed perfect. Him and the boys are having fun and he had meet a girl he might one day could call his.

He wanted to go to her school and see her. Maybe he should ask them right now.

"Hey guys I wanted to know if we could go to school." He smiled hoping they would say yes.

"Wow Niall." Louis said."Sounds good to me." Zayn said. Harry agreed with him."Well louis and Liam, wanna go to school?"

"Niall I don't know." Liam said."Come on Liam, it could be fun." Harry said."Well I'm gonna go." Louis started smiling. EVeryone started crowding Liam giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Alright fine I'll go." Everyone backed off from Liam and started cheering.

"Guys be quiet or you"ll wake Paul." Liam started smiling. Everyone quickly went quiet and sat down. Louis pulled out his laptop. He couldn't believe they actually agreed to go to school! He couldn't wait to see the girl that made him choke on his words. All he wanted now was her to love him as much as he loved her.

"I think I found the perfect school" Louis said."What's it called?" Niall asked getting excited."Its called NorthWest high School." Zayn told Niall  looking over Louis's shoulder.

"Awesome." Niall said."Niall are you sure you wanna go to school?" Louis asked."Of course I wanna go to school." Niall started smiling like crazy

"Well alright I'll go to the school later with Harry and I'll apply us all to go there." Louis put his laptop on the table. The only thing Niall worried about was if Abby went to NorthWest high School. She should be going there becuse that was probably the only school for miles.

"Well I'm gonna go to bed." Niall started yawning. They all said good night and Niall went straight for his bed, layed down and fell asleep.    

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY FANFIC! :) PLEASE COMMENT AND I'M THINKING ABOUT POSTING CHAPTERS WHEN I GET THE CHANCE AND I'LL ANNOUCE WHEN I POST THEM ON MY TWITTER SO JUST KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR ANYTHING ABOUT MY FANFIC..................FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER :)  @abbyhansford

-abby                                 

"