sweet, but also... confusing??

Gumball being little

Marshall being daddy

some dirty stuff

________________
Marhsall's POV

Walking out the door holding gumballs hand listening to him babble on about the finishing touches on decorations at the kingdom. "I really hope they didn't mess up the pattern, I mean the pattern was corrected many times and made to be more appealing, like, it's really important. This party could make or break this." Gumball said, removing his hand from mine biting his nails and tapping his hand on his thighs, obviously stressing too much to enjoy the thought of the carnival.

"You know we have all day, we can go check and make sure everything went according to plan. Then go to the carnival." I said, "oh and the invitations, did they even get mailed!" He said stressing more ignoring what I said. "We can go and make sure it went well, let's go check at the Castle then make sure the invitations went out, it's gonna be ok," I say, trying to reassure him.

He looks up at me. "Ok thank you, Marshall," he said obviously still stressing about it. He walked biting his nails and lightly humming while I floated behind him with my hands in my pockets, seeing him being all worked up like this really worried me. Trying to get him to lighten up I take my hands and run them down his hips feeling the soft fuzz from his yellow shirt graze my fingers before I was met with the smooth denim light washed jeans that clung to his curves. He sighed, I rested my head on his shoulders, my nose being welcomed by the sent of sugary sweet strawberries, he rests his head against mine. I wrap my arms around him. "It's gonna be fine pg," I say, moving my hand to his thigh. "I hope so," he says quietly while blushing.

I gently squeeze his thigh and kiss his neck. "M-marshall, we are in public!" He harshly whispers while pulling the collar of his shirt a bit and swallowing hard.

"So, you mean to tell me you don't like this," I say as I run my hand up and down on his package. I do this secretly from anyone could possibly see us. When I felt his gentleman's sword grow some I stopped, trying to push the limits, we agreed that we could test the waters for how the other feels about having sex, and possibly push for it unless the other coughed into their fist and made eye contact, or in less sneaky situations, they would say the safeword and all actions will stop.

With gumball now slowing down and breathing a bit uneven, not saying or showing that he doesn't want it. So I push the boundaries of being discrete and not by lightly biting his neck and grabbing his ass. "M-m-marshall ah-h," he says, getting cut off by me pulling him in for a kiss our lips meet he pulls back, I float in front of him to stop him. I kiss him again and try to deepen it. He puts his hands on my shoulders and I put my arms around him roughly grabbing his soft ass cheeks making him gasp. I slide my tongue into his mouth tasting sweet peppermint, our tongues exploring each other's mouths. I move my hands to his hair and run my fingers to the crown of his head, I pull gently making him look up more. I float to be a little bit taller than him asserting my dominance. He wraps his arms around my neck and Jumps and wraps his legs around my waist and starts grinding his hips. I float us into a nearby tree, attacking his neck.

suddenly we hear a gasp, we quickly part our ways and look around to see lumpy space prince grabbing a can of beans.

He looks up and see's us in our post frisky appearance, "oh my glob, if you guys are going to be woohooing around at least do it in private" lsp says scoffing and picking up his can of beans and floating off without another word.

We look at each other, gumball blushing and avoiding eye contact. I gently grab his chin "hey, look at me." I softly say. His beautiful Bright eyes looking in to mine. I take a deep breath, I exhale. This moment, just us. It feels right. Eye contact not breaking, I move in closer. "Gumball, you make me happy and I Cherish every moment we spend together. Every moment I wake up holding you in my arms. I don't want it to ever end. So will you please take my hand in marriage, to forever walk this journey with me...?" I ask in a hopeful tone, holding my breath after finishing.

His face lights up and he smiles, tears start to fall from his eyes. His hands cover his mouth and he nods really quick, repeatedly saying yes.

I let my breath out and pull him into a hug. He grips me with all his might and I float me and him up in the air.

So there we where, having this romantic moment. With two angry raging lap rockets.
___________
-Friggen lemons