kChapter One : What the hell !!!

It was just a normal day until the worst thing happened . I was getting taken from my mother . I couldn't really see the person that was talking me from my mother's arms they were wearing a mask.(it was a devil like mask with big horns curling inward towards the back of the head.)next thing I know I am getting pushed into a limousine. see this man in front of me. I would say about 6'3 and he had short black hair , blue eyes , and his nose was fairly similar to mine. he said " Alex Eastridge you now are no longer able to live with your mother. "

"what the hell why not?!?"

" Because you have the blood of a vampire in your veins and we are afraid that you might try to hurt your mother. "

" what how could I ?" I say with a puzzled look on my face. " can my mother at least explain this to me?"

"yes but she will have to explain it tomorrow ." he said while looking out the Window. " But right now we are taking you to a place were most vampires live and go to school "

I just sit in my seat thinking to myself ."what how could I have the blood of a vampire in my veins?" for the most part I am human , I think.well my mother will explain everything tomorrow. as I look out the Window I see many homes but all of the windows are faced away from the sun. it was elven o'clock at night but there was alot of people out on the street doing their own thing . but I see that some people have blood bags in their hands . my eyes widened in surprise . "Hey I never got your name mr..." the man glance at me and said "my name is Jack Ayala."

"oh well Mr. Ayala why do those people have blood bags?" I ask while pointing at the people walking by. "haha well they're vampires they have to drink something." he says with a small smile on his face.

Shortly after that the limousine comes to a complete stop."well Alex look around because this is were you're going to liveing." Jack said with a smug smile om his face. "how can I live on my own I am only sixteen?"

"oh yeah I forgot about that umm well I guess you'll be staying with your half brother Oliver." he said but that smug smile was slowly going away. " I have a brother!!" I said with a with this smile growing on my face . "well don't get so happy he is really not that nice. "