Mating?

Last Chapter:

P.O.V Gajeel

I chuckled a bit and went to the bar to order a beer to me and some vodka to Shorty. I heard from a devil mage that she loves it. This is gonna be the best day of my life!

Chapter 9:

P.O.V Levy

Gajeel leaned closer to my ear and whispered with a really damn sexy voice- That makes me remember that i don't now your place either why don't you show it to me when the party is over?- he looked at me. My face was as read as Erza's hair, i heard him chuckle a bit and saw him going to the bar. I could hear my heart beating in my ears. "What did he mean by that?" i thought "Levy don't be so stupid. It's really clear what he wants" someone in my head told me. "He wants to visit my house. Right?" i asked in my head really not knowing what i was doing " Agh! i can't believe you are so dense" she exclaimed so loud that i winced "Don't talk to me like that this is my head. By the way yo the hell you are!" this was getting into my nerves "Jajaja you should have seen you're face when i shouted at you. Jajaja" now i was really furious "Did you even see it?"... a few moments later she answered "Ahm... no but i'm sure it was very funny" I sweat drop at this, who the hell is this girl and why is she so crazy. "Hey i'm not crazy! I'm just misunderstood" she defended herself. Wait a minute she can hear my thoughts, i could swear i felt her sweat drop. "Yes i can hear your thoughts if you didn't discover it yourself we were talking all the time in your head" Now that i think about it she is right " Really Levy you are considered the most intelligent member in fairy tail but you didn't realize this before" she asked me. "It's not my fault i have a lot of things in my head lately" i pouted, i could feel tears forming in my eyes. Who is this chick and why is she so bad with me. "Come on don't cry please" she pleaded, i forced my tears from not coming and told her "I'm noy crying". I could feel her relax and sighed, what is going on why can i know all this things not even seeing her "That is good, first of all i'm not a chick i'm your friend. I know that you may have a lot of questions to make me but i can't answer them right now, we don't have much time. The only thing i can tell you right now is that you don't have to worry about me, i'm an ally of yours". "Wait a minute what do you mean by we don't have much time, in my book this is what the protagonist always say before something bad happens. I am in danger?" i asked her starting to panic. I felt her sweat drop again "Ne Levy you sure need to stop reading so much novels, this isn't a story is the REAL LIFE. And if your meaning of danger is, your hot new boyfriend wanting to mate you then yes you are in a grave danger" she joked but i couldn't laugh i was so shocked by what she just said "What do you mean by mating?". "That's the reason i'm contacting you. Dragons and dragon slayers only have one partner in all their life time is are called mates. They know exactly who they are in the moment they met them, when they do the dragon or dragon slayers will only have eyes for her/him and will act very protectively and possessively. Specially after the mating ritual that will bond them for eternity, in dragon's law you will be considered his wife even though being a mate of a dragon is way more deeper than marriage. The ritual is simple the couple will make love and when they are at their peak the dragon or dragon slayer will bite their companion between their collarbone and their shoulder leaving a tattoo of the element they use. In your case metal and before you say he wont do that at the begging of the relationship let me tell you that i can feel his intentions from a kilometer away. He really wants and loves you, i just wanted you to know what is going to happen tonight so you would choose wisely". My eyes were as wide as they could be after hearing all this "What should i do mate for a life time?!", "What does your heart tell you?" she sweetly asked me "It tells me that i love him" i answered blushing and lowering my head "So there is your answer SHRIMP" she said trying to mimic Gajeel's voice "You really need to practice in your imitations" i told her "No i don't they are perfect" she pouted, i laughed a bit at these.

-Hey Shrimp are you ok?- i heard Gajeel's voice asking me "Oh well that is my queue i'm leaving, good luck SHRIMP". I looked up to the man i was so deeply in love with and kissed him fearlessly and told him...

-Yes i am. It's just that i'm a bit tired could you walked me home please?- i asked with the most innocent voice but flashed him my man eater smile. I heard him gulped and blushed now it was my turn to chuckle.

-O ok let's go Shrimp- he took me by the arm and dragged me out the guild but not before i spotted Lily siting next to Carla and Happy with a smirked on his face while he was seeing us leaving. I returned the smirked and turn around to look at the red face of Gajeel. Laughing a bit i thought "This is going to be the best day ever!"

Next Chapter: Who is this voice in Levy's head? What is happening in our favorite iron dragon salayer's head?