We Should Try To Explain...

Corrin's POV(continued):
These feelings I feel don't feel right, at all... if these feelings come from my heart, I have to tell them to her. I can't hold them back forever. "Hey Lianna, can we talk somewhere in private? I need to talk to you about something." Lianna looks at me confused for a moment, and she soon says... "Oh, sure! Just as long as it won't take long!" I grin at her, making sure she knew it wouldn't take long...

 "Oh, sure! Just as long as it won't take long!" I grin at her, making sure she knew it wouldn't take long

I can't help but stare at her while we chatted. "So, Lianna. What I need to tell you, is a touchy subject." I told her, I soon see her face fill with worry. "A touchy subject?" She questions. "Yes Lianna, a touchy subject." I inch closer to her, the only way I could feel to tell her was just to kiss her. So, I leaned in, and kissed her.
Lianna's POV:
Huh? She just kissed me, but she hasn't released it...well then, I guess I should...I just felt my eyes close slowly, and let Corrin kiss me. It was only fair to let her do what she had needed to tell me what she had stuck in her mind, and this told me immediately. We didn't hear the footsteps of Takumi walking up to us, and he questions, "what are you two weirdos doing out here?" This interrupts Corrin, her, pulling back in sudden shock and walking over to Takumi. "Takumi! It is not what it looks like!" Takumi shook his head at Corrin. He was in denial. I stumbled back, falling on my butt...I didn't even realize this person was one of her brothers, even though, she introduced me to them not long ago. "Takumi. This is Lianna, she is stranded from her own kingdom, and we're going to take her in for the time being!" Corrin anticipated. Takumi says, "well then. Lianna, just don't anger us, got it?" I nodded, understanding Takumi's terms, but I knew the other siblings terms would be different than his.