What Did I Get Myself Into?

Lianna's POV:

I feel like I just can't breathe. With my brother Rowan out with Darios, I'm at Aytolis alone. I can't help but to stare out my window and think, why? Why did he have to leave with Prince Darios? I sighed, walking downstairs, trying to breathe. I didn't notice myself just walking out the door so suddenly. I soon, wandered through the forest, nearby an unknown kingdom (Hoshido for spoilers), and I was so absentminded, I didn't even know I stumbled there. I continued walking, bumping into...Someone....?

"Oh! Who might you be?" A random female stranger asked me

"Oh! Who might you be?" A random female stranger asked me. I look up at her pink eyes, and take a deep breath..."Hi. I'm Princess Lianna from the kingdom of Aytolis!" I tried to stay confident.

Corrin's POV:

I never thought I would run into such a cute, and confident princess from another kingdom such as Aytolis. This was so unexpected! Let's just hope my siblings don't mind her staying for a while. I grab onto Lianna's hand, pulling her closer to the courtyard of Hoshido castle, hopefully, to introduce her to my brothers and sisters. "Ryoma, Takumi, Hinoka, Sakura! I have someone I'd like you to meet!" I yelled to my siblings, yet them, looking at Lianna like a 'lost dog.' I didn't know why they did that. I gently put my hand against Lianna's back, and give her a comforting rub. I swear I saw her blush, if I did, that was weird.

Lianna's POV:

What did she just do to me? Did she calm me down by rubbing my back? If she did, that was sweet of her. I can't help my flustered face right now! Gods! Why do my emotions have to be so strong right now?! I hope she doesn't mind if I just wrapped my arm around her for support, because I feel like I'm just going to fall over. So, I wrapped my arm around Corrin's waist, her soon, being flustered as much as me. Let's just hope that is true. Corrin looks at me with a sheepish look on her face. Why did she do that?
Corrin's POV:
Why am I looking at her like this? I feel so strange. Why must it be this way?