16 ~ Morning Surprise

Hey peepzzz... How are you all? Actually I thought to write the whole birthday in 2 parts but it's not happening. So here you go next chapter.

                   <~~~~~~~~~~>

Melody's POV

Mahish got up early in the morning and arranged her surprise with excitement but yet a time sad too. After he got satisfied he went to their garden took all the different flower and made it as a beautiful boutique along with his love.

At 6 am, he went to her room and sat on his knees in front of the bed. She is sleeping cutely by hugging herself. His heart is dancing in joy by looking at his cute sleeping Doll. He just wants to pull her in his arms and caress her soft skin.

Nanmaya woke up with the fragrance of her Mahi and the flowers but didn't open her. Her heart is beating in joy by feeling her cutie pie. She wants to hide in his arms by listening to his melodious heartbeat. But she controlled and tamed herself to act according to the plan.

After adoring her for few minutes, he started caressing her left cheek by whistling her favorite song of his composition. Her heart is beating with joy by listening to the melodious rhythm and the sweet fragrance is making her heart fly in the air. But she controlled and opened her eyes with a small smile. Immediately, he whistled 'happy birthday' tune by sitting to her right side. She sat up by yawning and her heart is craving to hide in his heart.

He gave the bouquet by hugging her but she side hugged him by mumbling 'thank you'. He felt sad for her reaction but didn't show on his face. She sat silently by looking at the flowers but wants to be in his arms. He whistled her to 'look at him' tune by standing up. She saw him in not-so-interesting look which made him sad. But he promised to give her happiness, so with a wide smile, he started while her heart is beating fast by seeing his tantalizing eyes.

"I have a surprise for you come," he signed and pulled her with him.

She followed him by looking at his dazzling smile by forgetting everything. He is running downstairs by holding her right hand while she simply followed him.

'Dear birthday girl, you forgot something?' Her brain mocked.

'Oh yeah, wait. Are you supporting me?' She questioned in amusement.

'My heart wants to kill you but being your brain, I should support you,' her brain said with fake tears.

Mahish is running along with her but halted because of her slow pace. He saw her confused face and understood that she is debating with her brain. He pressed his lips to control the laugh by looking at her cute face.

He shook her, she came back to the world and looking at him angrily but he ignored and pulled her out of the house. She protested but followed him but halted by looking at the TVS Jupiter volcano red color scooty.

She squealed in happiness by running towards the scooty with giggles and sat on it. He felt happy by seeing her like this and kept the keys in front of her. She was happy by adoring the beauty of the scooty and caressing it like a precious diamond.

Their parents came outside to see his surprise as he didn't reveal to them. They felt happy by looking at their kid's happiness by holding their partners in happiness. Rohan is ready with the camera and started capturing his princess happiness.

She saw the keys in front of her eyes and without a late, she pulled the keys and started it. She rode few circling there itself while her eyes are shining like the stars in the dark sky with a never-ending smile. Her smile is making his heart dance with joy. She saw her parents and rode in front of them happily. She halted in front of them while Mahish expected this and watching the show.