Love is Love

Third person P.O.V 

The sun shined through the window into Freddy's bed room. Freddy yawned cutely. Good morning Jason Freddy said good morning Freddy said Jason. Freddy then got up to use the restroom. So after he used the restroom he went over to Jason took his mask off and kissed him. After they kissed they went down stairs to get some breakfast. "maybe we should go to the Springwood diner "Freddy said sure said Jason. 

At the SpringwoodDiner

At the Springwood Diner 

Freddy and Jason walked in the Diner both sat down at a table. Freddy look around and notice someone sneering at him and Jason." Why is that person staring at us like that" Freddy wonder to himself as he look back at Jason who was also concerned about that guy. So while the two were drinking their coffee waiting for their food the girl of the guy that stared at them yelled at Freddy. HEY GUY WITH THE HAT YOUR COOL LEAVE THEY HOCKEY MASK GUY AND HANG OUT WITH ME. Freddy glare at the girl she was probably seventeen years old and she was telling him to leave his boyfriend. NO WAY BITCH Freddy yelled. Excuse me but Janice doesn't take no for an answer Janice replied. Did she just talk in third person Freddy asked Jason she did answered Jason. Then Janice walked right over to Freddy and grabbed him and tried to kiss him. But Jason went and knocked her out. Then he turned around only to see that Freddy left in tears. So Jason went to find his boyfriend he found him crying outside on the sidewalk. Jason held Freddy in his arms. "shhhhhh it's ok baby" Jason said softly to Freddy before they both got up and walked back to Elm Street. "Why did she do that" Freddy and Jason wondered. John Freddy's neighbor walked over to them and told them people don't understand love like we all do but in the end love is love.

(354 words) and yes that was the diner from the n.o.e.s remake because it's 2018 so I thought the diner changed don't worry this is Robert Englund's Freddy Krueger and Ken Kirzinger's Jason Voorhees