The relation

While Freddy was walking down elm street he saw a girl age seven singing a Cinderella song 

( No matter how your heart is grieving if you keep on believing the dream that you wish will come true ) Freddy could not believe what he was hearing making him stop in track. could it be true was his heart grieving for Jason Voorhees that much n-no it couldn't be. But it was he started to realize that he missed Jason but y how do I miss him Freddy said out loud. Hey Fred Freddy turn around to see his neighbor John what Freddy said are you thinking about that guy in the hockey mask said John and why you want to know John Freddy said because you look lonely that's why I asked. sigh ok I do miss him Freddy respond quietly maybe you should see him again John called out as Freddy walked away are you sure Freddy called back. yes I'm sure John shouted.I guess I should find him Freddy said to himself.

Meanwhile at camp Crystal lake Jason started to realize that he did miss Freddy Krueger sigh I guess I do miss him Jason said to himself what will I do to see him again and hopefully we don't try to kill each other again I should find him but I'm in NJ and spring wood is Ohio so I guess I have to take a train or something and hopefully I don't get caught on my way there Jason said before he left. 

( 257 words I hope you guys enjoy )