Finale, Volume 14: The Confession

Setting: At the Indigo Plateau

Referee - With Machoke was forced to return, Hariyama then came out. Charizard vs. Hariyama, Let round 3 begin!

Korrina - Hariyama, use Tackle!

Hariyama rushed to Charizard at full speed, attempting to tackle him.

Ash - Charizard, Fly then use Flamethrower.

Charizard then fly above the ground successfully dodging Hariyama's attack and he releases a red-orange stream of fire from its mouth at the opponent.

Korrina - Quick, block the attack and use Mega Punch.

Hariyama then blocked the flames and the when it is gone, his right arm glowed in white and uppercut Charizard, successfully hitting him.

Korrina - Yes! I got a hit! She said happily.

Ash smirked and said to himself,

Ash - Interesting. Time to activate his ultimate evolution. Charizard transform to your God form.

Korrina - Eh??!! He also has God form?! She exclaimed.

Ash - Yes it is. I trained him to master that form. Good to know that you are still not giving up on me.

Korrina - What are you talking about? I will not give up on any battle!

Ash - That's the spirit.

Charizard then roared very loudly as his whole body was surrounded with fire. As his appearance, his horns grew longer by 3 inches, his claws grew longer by 2 inches, his body becomes bulky, a symbol appeared on his tummy and on his forehead that looks like this:

 As his appearance, his horns grew longer by 3 inches, his claws grew longer by 2 inches, his body becomes bulky, a symbol appeared on his tummy and on his forehead that looks like this:

To finish it up, the flame on his tail becomes pure red.
After the transformation, God Charizard let out a godly roar that sent shivers from the audience and to Korrina as well.

When the flames is gone, God Charizard has a fiery aura that envelopes his whole body.

Korrina - I-Is that Ch-Charizard?

Ash - God Charizard, I must say. So, let's continue our battle, shall we?

Korrina - R-Right. Hariyama use Mega Punch.

Hariyama then rushed to Charizard at full speed while his right fist is glowing white. As he goes for a punch. God Charizard then hold his fist leaving to a shocked Hariyama and God Charizard smirked. He then punches Hariyama's gut with Fire Punch and he send him flying above the sky. When Hariyama is at the sky, God Charizard quickly fly upwards to smack him with his two arms that are in flames but Hariyama dodged that attack and countered him with another Mega Punch in which it hit God Charizard but he seems it doesn't do anything to him. God Charizard then grabbed Hariyama and he fly upwards as he do his attack, Seismic Toss. After he spins, he throw Hariyama with all of his might and Hariyama quickly landed on the ground very hard. So hard that it causes a large crater on the battlefield. Hariyama then fainted due to immense damage he received while landed on the ground.