Volume 5: Getting to know better

When Ash woke up at 6:00 a.m. he saw his roommate sleeping peacefully as his lips automatically smiled and he mumbled,

Ash - She sure is cute while sleeping.

Unbeknownst to him, Pikachu is also awake and said,

Pikachu - Yeah it sure is.

Ash - I don't know what I am talking about but I'm gonna ready myself. He said as he changed the topic and get off on the bed while Korrina is still sleeping.

He then went to the bathroom in which it has and all of the dorm there on that school has bathrooms. As he arrived at the bathroom, he close and lock the door behind him and proceed to take a bath while Pikachu is waiting outside.

Hearing those splashes of water made Korrina wake up and as she woke, she rubbed her eyes and saw Pikachu sitting on their bed as if he was waiting for someone.

Korrina - Hey, Pikachu.

Pikachu then turn around and saw Korrima and said,

Pikachu - Pika! (Hey!) He said as he waved his hand to her.

Korrina - Where's Ash?

Pikachu then pointed to the bathroom where Ash is and Korrina said,

Korrina - Thanks, Pikachu.

Pikachu - Pikachu! (No problem!) He said as he winked at her.

After some few minutes, Ash is now finished bathing and he rubbed his body with a bath towel and wrap around on his private part and opened the door.

Then everything turned into slow motion,

Korrina's vision:

When the door slowly opened, she can see a handsome and muscular young man with a towel and all she can see is perfection. The man that she wanted in her whole life appeared in front of her in which she blushes like a madman because of Ash's hotness.

Then everything turned back to normal as Ash saw Korrina staring him with stars on her eyes and her face is really red and he asked her,

Ash - Umm... Korrina, are you ok? It seems that you are staring at my body for 5 minutes when I went out.

Korrina then was startled when Ash asked her that question and she panicked on her mind saying,

Korrina's mind (panicking) - 'Oh crap! What will I say? Oh man. I've been staring at him for 5 minutes. Oh no what should I say??? He will call me a freak from now on, I swear.

Back to reality,

Korrina (still blushing like a madman) - Ummm.............

But she was cut off by Ash saying,

Ash (still half naked with a bath towel on his waist) - Don't worry about it. I will not call you a freak or something. It is natural for a girl to automatically stare to a man with a muscular body for some reason.

Korrina sighed in relief and said,

Korrina - That's good to hear. Anyways, I will go take bath now and don't try to peek at me. She said as she give emphasis on the last phrase.

Ash - Okay. Okay. Geez.

Korrina then went in to the bathroom to take a bath.

With Ash,

Ash is wearing his Unova clothes and afterwards he said to Pikachu,

Ash - Do you think is it okay for me to tell my origin to Korrina if she asks me where do I live or something like that?

Pikachu understands his questions and said,

Pikachu - I think it's okay. I mean she is harmless for me. But still, you need to be careful on saying your origin to someone or somebody or anybody. Luckily for you, only the teacher knows your origin plus she didn't understand every word you said so let's say that she didn't understand what you said yesterday including the students there who fall asleep. Overall, I think it's fine. He advised to him.

Ash understands what Pikachu advised to him and was surprised that Pikachu actually knows so many advises that he can give to someone and said,

Ash - Gee. I didn't actually know that you have the mind of Athena or something. Thanks. Pikachu, your the best.

Pikachu - Anytime, partner. Anytime.

After some few minutes (again), Korrina is done bathing and proceed to wear her usual clothes. When she was done, Ash said,

Ash - Ready to go?

Korrina - Yeah! She said excitedly.

Ash - Great!

Ash then opened the door and he let Korrina out first and then He and Pikachu went after as he close the door behind him.

As he was observing the area, it seems that it IS harmless because he can sense that everybody in the school is trustworthy. He then sighed in relief and Korrina notices him and said,

Korrina - Hey, are you okay? She said with concern on her voice.

Ash - Huh? Yeah I am totally fine.

Korrina - Are you sure?

Ash - Yes. Don't worry about me. I'm totally fine. Trust me. He reassured Korrina.

Korrina - Okay. Then let's go.

While they are walking, Korrina suddenly ask him in which Ash expected that question,

Korrina - So, Ash where do you live and how come that you have supernatural powers that we don't have?

Ash's mind - 'Okay Ash, calm down. Calm down. Just answer the question and your good to go.'

Ash - Umm.. I think at the hospital in which I didn't actually know the name. But I was born human, not a demigod.

Korrina - Uh-huh. Another question, since when you possess supernatural powers?

Ash - The day after I was born. There is this certain type of pokémon that gave this unbelievable power.

Korrina was amazed in how Ash easily got supernatural powers and said,

Korrina - Wow.

Ash - Now promise to me that you will never ever tell this to anyone okay? He said as his voice suddenly changed to serious one. Like you are threatening someone.

Korrina got scared and tried to say something and she successfully said,

Korrina (frightened) - O-Okay.

Ash suddenly felt her fright and said,

Ash - Oh I'm terribly sorry. It's just that my voice automatically changes into that tone when I am saying my secret to someone that I can fully trusted on. He explained.

Korrina - Okay. I understand.

When Korrina glances the area, She saw that they successfully made to their classroom without even knowing where they are walking,

Korrina - Well here we are. Let's go.

Ash - Okay.

There, they went in to the classroom to start their day to fill their head with informations.

To be continued...

(Hey guys! Guess who's back!!..... Yes! It's me, Pokemonislife319. It's been a while I updated this book. The reason why this story is discontinued it's because that I am now focusing on my other two books and I need to update those as soon as possible. So sorry for the really update, guys. I will make sure that when my two books are done, I will now focus on this book and finish it asap. Hope you guys enjoy your day and I as always will see you guys, next time! Peace Out!😁)