Crystal and Tu (part 2)

Tu's p.o.v

I gave Crystal a piggy-back ride to the little house.

There was a fancy lady outside, she was talking on a phone.
"I'm telling you I am not just gonna stumbled into someone that wants to buy this hou-"

I called to her."excuse me!"

I set Crystal down and held her hand.

"-ahem I will call you back."She turned to us."Yes may I help you,would you be interested in this house?" she said walking up to us.

"Yes actually we are!" she smiled when I said that.

"Well would you like a look around?" she asked.

"I think we are good." Crystal and I said in sink again.

"Alrighty then would you like a ride into town? So we can do some paper work." she asked

"Okay." I said pulling Crystal over to the lady's purple convertible.

•____• TIME SKIP OF LAZY•____•

We arrived at a big fancy building.

Crystal scooted slightly closer to me in the car.

The car stopped.

"Come on girls." the lady said as we exited the car.

Once we where inside the lady sat at a desk while we sat in two comfy chairs in front of the desk.

>~< time skip >~<

After paying for the house and filling out a lot of paperwork,which by the way we had to lie about most of that stuff.

Anyways after all of that we have the house and that's where we are now,right outside our house.

I know for a fact that Crystal is gonna change the front a lot.

It's a really nice house it just needs fixing up.

We stepped inside, I was surprised it was furnished.

There was a old-ish tv and a sofa with two end tables to my left,and a counter with a cute little kitchen behind it to my right.

I walked around the counter it the kitchen cause I say a closet,yes there was a broom in the closet.

Better get cleaning.

Crystal's p.o.v

After I cleaned the living room I went up stairs and found four rooms.

The first room was a bathroom,the second a big bedroom with a balcony,third a guest room,and the last room was empty but it was a huge room and it had a ledge thing.

I climbed it ladder to the ledge and I saw-"oh my gosh" it was a dog but it was dead.

I heard a small yelp and that's when I saw them three little puppies,they looked about three months.

They all where chocolate brown and had green eyes,they all had just one black spot each one had a spot on its back,one covering it's left eye,and the last it's right ear and part way down its face.

Aww,I folded up my sweatshirt making a makeshift basked thingy.

I scooped the three up cradling then before I set them in my sweatshirt,being very carful as I climbed it small ladder,the mother must have jumped up.

As I walked down stair I looked around trying to find Tu.

I found her sweeping the back deck off.

"Hey Tu I gotta show you something." I told Tu getting her attention.

"Sure Crystal." she said setting the broom in the kitchen closet.

I folded down my sweatshirt picking up the puppies.

She gasped picking up the one with the spot over it's eye.

"Oh my god where did you find them?!" she asked excited and concerned at the same time.

"They where up stairs with their dead mom,she must have died giving birth." I told her.

"Alright we'll keep 'em but me gotta name them." Tu told me.

I squealed "YAAY!"

"Okay this one look like a Willow." Tu said snuggling the one in her arms.

"Kk I dub yeh pickle.." I Eskimo kissed the one with the spot on his back."and ye shall be teddy bear." I ironically teddy was fluffier than the others.

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

Yaaaaaaaaaay PUPPIES

Happa dreams little tacoz

TACO out peace <3