Crystal and Tu (part 1)

Tu's p.o.v

I grabbed my bag,Oh I hope this works,"We should cover are limbs." Crystal stated grabbing her bag.

"Good idea!" I agreed making my pure white wings disappear, wrapping my fluffy cat tail around my leg,and hid my kitty ears with a baseball cap.

I saw Crystal covered her green and magenta bunny ears and just tucked her light blue cotton tail in her shorts,but she didn't cover her orange and yellow eyes in any way, oh well no one will care.

"You ready!" we asked at the same time making us both laugh.

We stepped in,"How 'bout 15 years,the year before we where born!" Crystal smiled.

"Sound good to me!" I said setting the machine for 2014.

We held hands and closed are eyes, when I open my eyes some things looked different.

I grab Crystal's other hand,"We did it!" We cheered "Come on let's ask for the year!"

We walked for about one minute before we saw a little bundle of shops there was a seven eleven,a little café,a bakery,and home made shop thing.

We ran to the seven eleven still hand and hand,it wasn't to busy really just a little girl begging her mother for sweets and a group of 3 teens buying all the beer and junk food.

I ran to the counter dragging Crystal.

"What year is it?!?!" Crystal and I said at the same time.

"2014 why? And aren't you two a little young to be on your own?" ignoring the last part I shouted. "OH MY GOD,CRYSTAL WE DID IT!" we ran out of the store.

--

"Tu I'm hungry!" Crystal wined.

"You ate before we time-traveled,it can wait till we get a house." I told her, I saw a little cabin by a lake,in the opposite direction we walked in,it had a for sale sign on it.

"But Tuuu technically that was 15 years ago." She said stretching out my name"Fine,I guess I am a little hungry but remember we only have one and a half mil left." I told her "mkay!" she cheered happily.

Ugh thinking about the money makes me remember.

~~~~~~~~~Flash back~~~~~~~~~

We where four at the time.

I was flying Crystal around our room when we heard someone pounding on a door down stairs and we freaked out, I had Crystal go under the bed her ears,eyes,and tail glowing in the dark.

Cristal's mama came in the room."Girls girls!" She called.Crystal ran out from under the and we both hugged her.

We heard yelling from down stair and something broke making me flinch.

"Take this and run,run and hide never EVER show your limbs to a human!" she told us handing us three million dollars.

We heard a crash,"GO NOW!"

Crystal and I grabbed our emergency bag with clothing,blankets,and seeds to grow food, I shoved the money into my bag.

Flying up I grabbed our dream catchers, she put her multi colored one in her bag, and I put my white one with orange and brown feathers in my bag.

I grabbed Crystal holding her tight as I flew out the window.

It all happened in an instent, if you blinked you would've missed it.

Four bangs went of, I set Crystal in a big tree on a thick branch.

I from here I saw two men take Crystal's mama's dead,blood body.

I saw my mama and daddy,dead being dragged out by people in uniform.

I couldn't take it, I covered Crystal's eyes not wanting her to see her dad being dragged out.

I picked her up and we flew away never looking back.

We spent a mil and a half to build a house and the time machine.

~~~~~~End of flash back~~~~~

Chystal's p.o.v

I dragged Tu to the little diner.

We sat at the counter seats.

"May I help you girls." I little old lady that looked like she was in her late 70's early 80's.

"Yes please can I have some blueberry waffles and carrot juice!" I said with a big smile.

"Of course dear! And you sweetheart?" she asked Tu.

"Umm can I get the pancake-fish sandwich. And can I get warm milk?" she asked.

"Sure can! But if you don't mind me asking why are your eyes different colors? Is it a new teen fad?" she questioned pointing to me, I instantly felt very shy.

"I..I was b-born with-th them." I stuttered.

"They're cool, I love it when people dare to be unique!" she smiled putting a mug in an old microwave.

She handed us our drinks. "Thank you.." I trailed of not knowing her name. "Call me Aunt Mila everyone does."

She gave us our food. "thank Aunt Mila!" Tu and I said "Your welcome dears,come back again!" Aunt Mila said.

I sneaked a 20 on the counter before waving goodbye.

We walked out going toward the little cabin we saw.

•______________________•

I hope u liked it

Bye for now taco children