Chapter 2: Then Comes Confessions?

Penny: Gahhhh I'm so sorry it's been a whirlwind of updates for Annie and me. We're super busy here in the Palton account. I hope you guys don't think that we are avoiding the story. This chapter is written by Annie. Take it away Annie!

Annie: Hi! I'm Annie those of you who have read Penny's other fics already know me. I'm her editor but I also write some of her chapters for her stories. Take it away Annie! Oh wait, that's me!

Dick P.O.V.

Everything is ruined. He doesn't know about anything that I was planning. Yes, I had a plan. Well, everything is down the toilet. There was a knock at my door. It was Wally. "Wally, I'm sorry I asked for a chicken. I really like you and I want to be more than friends." I splurted out. 

"Well, I'm glad you feel that way. I really like you too." Wally said smirking. "Maybe we should stay in here?" Wally asked uncertainly.

"Yeah, but whatever will we do?" I asked pretending to pass out. He chuckled at my childish behavior. He leaned in and kissed me vigorously. I laid down on the bed as he attacked my mouth. He pulled away after a few minutes or was it a few hours.

"Yeah, I could get used to that." Wally said smirking. There was a knock on my door. I opened it to see Artemis. "Hey Arty! Guess what... what are you doing?" The next thing I knew Artemis was kissing me. ME of all people! What the actual? She releases me and smirks at Wally.

"What the hell Artemis!" I yelled at her. I'm not in the fucking mood. Wally and I went back to the living room and joined the others. If this shit gets any worse I'm going to throw Arty off of a building. Artemis was just watching me from across the room smirking. Was she trying to get Wally angry or something? This was not the way to do it.

"So Robin, what did you think?" Artemis asked when it was just the three of us in the room.

"I think you're psychotic," I said back at her obviously upset. "Wally, could you give us some privacy?" I asked my new boyfriend. He left but not before pecking me on the cheek. "Artemis if you have some sort of beef with Wally do not take it out on me. I'm not as innocent as I seem." I said to her almost threating.

"Okay, I might have a beef with Wally. It's just cause he was always so close to you. I wanted to be your friend too." Artemis said innocently.

"I call bullshit. I've been flirting with villains that I had a fling with in my civilian identity. If you think that I'm not down to be friends you were dead wrong. Plus I'm so obviously gay that some people look at me and see a rainbow. You could have just asked. There is something more to this story." I said telling her the way it was supposed to be not the way she wanted things to be. This was going to be a long talk.

Penny: WOOOOOOOOO! We are done with this chapter. Annie and I like glee but not that much. Annie likes the Brittany Spears episodes and that's all she watches for non-superhero shows.