Chapter 1: Then Comes Copycat

Penny: Why do I have so much on my plate? Welcome to First Comes Love. This is probably one of my more cheesy fics. 

Wally P.O.V.

Rob and I are currently fighting the most annoying teen villain ever: Copycat. It didn't help that the blonde freak was catcalling Rob every time he opened his legs even slightly. What bothered me the most was that Robin was shamelessly flirting back. I wanted this finished up now. The cops showed up and took the bastard to jail. This was the third time this week that Robin spiced things up with a villain.

I was in my room playing video games when Dick came in. "Hey, the team is playing t or d. Wanna join?" 

"Yeah, I'll be out in a sec," I said shooing him off. I ran out of the room as soon as he left. There was a bottle in the middle. I sat down between Connor and Artemis. Robin spun the bottle and it landed on me. "Rob truth or dare." I said almost angrily.

"Uh, truth."

"Did you like any of the criminals that we fought this week?"

"No, they're bad guys." Robin said smiling at me. The bottle spun and landed on Artemis.

"Wally truth or dare?" Artemis asked cheekily. 

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Robin." Artemis said proudly. I crawled over to the other side where my best friend was sitting and laid it on him. Immediately after, Robin ran away. "Looks like I was wrong. He doesn't like you like that." Artemis said looking down.

"You ruined everything."

"You shouldn't have done it then!" Artemis yelled at me. I was going to tell Robin everything that's been going on.

Penny: First chapter is done!