Chapter 7 "The Fox Falls"

(Narrator)

The long awaited moment had arrived. The white horse game was going to start. Shee, Zirkskey and Xenovia hid themselves in the school and were waiting for their opportunity to pounce. There was a crowd of school students and teachers who were watching this. Ann and Layla were in the crowd. There were magic orb balls flying around and they were like cameras which were going to catch the action. The teams had arrived. Scarecrow members took Miss Reva’s classroom as their base. Black Angels had their base in a basketball court which was a kilometer away from the school. The school was huge. This battle was so big even the King of Hades Sir X was watching this. Sir X defeated Lucifer in the second Great War to become the Devil King. This was being broadcasted around the whole world so anyone who was a demon or knew of their existence could watch. Translucent screens were needed to see the fights. There was one outside the school. Everyone had arrived to their bases and was waiting for midnight which would allow the members to leave the base.

(Herico’s POV)

I did not know about the 12 angels with me. I had just met them. I needed to win this because I could once again see my best friend. There were 3 powerful black angels. One was my mentor and master Lucifer who showed me the true meaning of this world. The other was a pale skinned, black winged beast. He was the only one that had black wings and he was once an angel of God so the title of black angel suited him best. His name was Draven. It was said he was on par with Lucifer in terms of magic. He was very vicious and was extremely terrifying to be with. The last took a form of a human and his name was Azel. I never ever seen him before but Marvel had and she told me about him. I planned on surpassing these three one day so I could be a great King. It was midnight and everyone had made their move out of the court. I stayed with Lucifer just to back him up from any unwanted enemies. I was hoping to meet Zen though so I could show I was the strongest devil slayer that lived.

(Miss Reva’s POV)

Sakana and Varys stayed with me as everyone else moved out. I had to believe in my children. They had trained hard and I was just hoping my strategy would work. I wondered what my father would have done in a situation like this. I then remembered he would rush the whole guild out and go around making hell. I saw Sakana a bit frightened and Varys a little bored. I gave a hug to Sakana and promised her that she would be safe. Varys had a smile on her face… Suddenly shadow monsters appeared. There were 2 and they looked very disgusting. They looked like they were made of black web and they looked a bit human. I then realized this was what had become of my dead comrades. They shot spider webs on all of us and this trapped our movements. Varys made a silver axe and sliced off the web. She then cut their heads off. This was two eliminations for our enemy. I was glad that only fourteen were left. Varys removed the web from me. She was going to remove it from Sakana but the web had poisoned her and her body started to melt. This was a disgusting sight but I thanked the hells that it was not real as she would appear outside the battle area unharmed. She vanished in smoke from the classroom.

(Kat’s POV)

We were in the maze garden in school. I was with Yuso and Victor; this was not fun because even though they were best friends they always argued about everything. It was really annoying. We saw three weird web shadow monsters appear. We all were about to use our magic but then a man with a diamond sword sliced all three of them in an instant. It was Zirkskey a famous priest I heard off. He did not say a word as he took a step closer to us. Victor and Yuso told me to run and I decided to do it because I was extremely scared of priest. I was once raped by an insane one when I was a kid. Miss Reva saved me from him and that was when I pledged my life to becoming a demon. I trusted those two and so I ran off. I did not know exactly what to do and I was a bit scared. Suddenly one of those shadow monsters appeared and it was going to attack me but Kelantan took it down in an instant. I gave a hug to Kelantan and was grateful that he saved me. He seemed a bit shy of me hugging him. I begged to follow him around and he took pity on me and agreed.