Chapter 5 "Burning Desire"

(Zen’s POV)

I felt bad for stealing a car but I was doing it for the right reason. I could not see another dead body. I also wanted to know why they did not reborn in hell core. We had one and it had scanned our entire DNA. We were all supposed to be immortal. This was life changing in demon world because now no demon was safe. I reached the city and it was jam packed. I parked the car in an illegal spot and I ran off. In this city there were so many hideouts. The Red Dragon guild had the most amount of members. Most of them were weak but there were at least 20 demons that were well known. Anyone with the surname Zolskier had a big reputation and they were all in Red Dragon guild. I was happy to have left them. I walked my way through the crowd and I had made it to the hotel. I could see the staff looked down on me but I really did not care at all. I went into the lift and headed to the highest floor. When I reached the highest floor, I went to my aunt’s sweet room. I knocked on the door a couple times. It was annoying that there was no answer. I wanted to break the door but that would mean causing trouble. I sat down and waited for her and it was getting dark.

1 hour later…

 I felt somebody tap my head and I woke up. I was finally pleased to see my aunt Sonora. She gave me hug and was glad I was back in town. She asked me what I needed. I told her the truth of what I really wanted from her. She did not seem happy after I explained my request but she was willing to do it. My aunt was well known as the dark flash. Her teleportation magic was amazing because she could teleport anywhere and she did it in lightning speed. She agreed to do it and so she teleported me to Zadak. She did not want to stay here because she was scared. She left and told me to find my own way back. I was definitely happy to comply with that because I was going to beat Lucifer very badly. It seemed different from Earth. This place was dark and very misty. I thought it would be good to sneak into the palace which was a kilometer away. If I could reach there then I would make some noise.

(Narrator)

Zen was about take on at least a hundred black angels. There were only around a thousand but they all lived far away from the castle of Lucifer. Zen decided to calm himself a bit and so he waited for a while for him to concentrate on his magic. In the realm of earth Layla and the rest were enjoying the hot spring.

(Layla’s POV)

It was really nice to know everyone’s name. There were no phones and it was just a nice conversation. Kat and Varys loved going clubbing and they hated chilling with the guys because they always fought. They also did not like working at night but they knew their responsibilities when they had become demons. I really thought Kat and Varys were very hot. I was like nowhere near the standards. If I was a guy I would be all over them. I was glad to talk with them because I felt like I had older sisters. The conversations about being a demon got boring and so the topic changed to boys. Ann and I were really shy to talk about boys. Kat then confronted me about sleeping with Zen on the bed naked. Ann and Varys were surprised. I rubbished any speculation. I told them that I was virgin and I was not interested in sex. Kat thought I was lame and she asked me if I ever had a boyfriend. I told them yes and he was from Japan. I described him and told him about his gangsta life. I broke up when he decided that he wanted to have more than one woman. Kat and Varys thought that it was decent of me to break up with a thug like him. I then asked if they were virgins too and they both laughed. I then realized by looking how good their bodies were and their faces even without make up that they were not virgins. Ann was a bit quiet in the conversation because I guessed she felt very unconfident of herself and she was very upset about Carlton. I still could not forgive that bear for being such a pervert. He was so freaking annoying the rude way he spoke and the unthoughtful things he did. I wondered why I agreed to a deal with him. Kat and Varys were getting bored and so they decided to leave. They looked even more amazing when they got out of that tub. I wished I had that kind of body but I did not want to attract creeps. From our conversation I learned that Kat was a free girl who loved to do crazy things. She always very active and she loved drinking and partying. Varys was a strong character who believed in her principles and was more responsible. She liked to have fun like Kat but she was more responsible. I was glad to have two new friends. I was also hoping to get along with the boys tonight. I planned on chilling with them in room 404. Ann was a bit down and she wanted to head home. I wanted to join her but she wanted to be alone. I decided to listen to her and let her have that alone time. We got out of the tub and headed to the hideout. Ann and I separated.