Syrup~

Sans blushed at the pancake and looked up at him, “I-I’m sure it’s great, Paps.” he said, still blushing. He grabbed a fork and took a bite out of the pancake. His face brightened up and his eyes had little stars in them. He looked up at Papyrus, beaming, “It tastes amazing!” he said with a big smile.

    “Really? I-I mean of course! My cooking expertise is the best!” Papyrus said, blushing at the compliment. Sans continued eating happily. It tastes sooooo good. He looked up at Papyrus again with a cute smile. Seeing Papyrus blush always made him happy. Papyrus smiled back at him and ate his own pancake.

    It didn’t take long for them to be done eating. It tasted so good. Sans had a bit of a mess on his face but didn’t seem to notice it. “Nyeh heh, you’ve got a bit of a mess.” Papyrus said as he leans forward and licks it off of Sans’s face.

    Sans’ face flushed blue. He grew more shy and nervous as he smiled, “O-oh uhm...t-thank you.” he said while blushing and smiling like a dork.

    Papyrus smiled back at him, “No problem~” he said as he took the plates and begins hand washing them while humming. Sans blushed as he stared at Papyrus in awe...god he loved him so much. Papyrus bends over to look for a towel in the cabinet under the sink. Sans smiled...and kinda blushed harder. He himself wasn’t a dominant or would ever be one but….Papyrus did have a nice backside. Papyrus grabbed a towel and tried to come back up but hits his skull on the counter really hard, “Shit! I mean...shot, yeah…” Papyrus came back up rubbing his skull.

    Sans jolted in surprise and went over to papyrus. He felt a shot of pain rush up his body but he didn’t care, “Papy?! Are you ok?!” he said, checking his head.

    “Um yeah, I think, I think I might’ve cracked my skull a bit…” Papyrus winced. It was a lot easier for skeletons to crack their skulls because they have nothing over it to act as protection.

    Sans motioned for him to bend forward, “C-come down here, please.” he said with concern. Papyrus did as he said and bent down. Sans sighed and used his healing magic, “This may hurt a bit. “ he said, pressing down on the crack as gently as he could. Sadly he had to press down pretty hard in order for it to work. He looked at Papyrus and gave him a kiss on the cheek, still healing him. Papyrus gasped lightly as Sans pressed on the crack, but blushed and eased slightly at Sans’ kiss. Sans brought him into a kiss on the teeth to ease him down. He continued to press down on the crack with his healing magic. Papyrus blushed deeper and kissed back, ignoring the pain in his skull so he could focus on Sans. Sans let out a cute little hu, as he continued to kiss him passionately. He then took his hand off and the pain was gone. The crack was kinda gone, but there were still marks of it that will go away with time. Papyrus put his hands on the back of Sans’ neck, bringing him closer. Sans hummed more, wrapping his arms around Papyrus, enjoying the kiss the two of them shared. Papyrus licks Sans’ teeth, asking for entrance. Sans shivered and shyly opened his mouth, giving him permission. Papyrus enters his tongue inside of Sans’ mouth, exploring every inch of it, slightly moaning into the kiss. Sans moaned into the kiss as he shivered more. He summoned his own tongue. He moaned more as their tongues danced in his mouth. Papyrus continued as he fought for dominance. Sans quickly let him dominate his mouth as he held him tighter and closer. Papyrus smirks against Sans’ mouth and continues enjoying his dominance. Sans slightly giggled into the kiss, god this felt amazing~ Papyrus gently pushed Sans against the counter as his tongue danced in Sans’ mouth. Sans slightly moaned as he was pushed against the counter. He let out a small gasp as he held onto Papyrus’ shoulders. Papyrus separates to catch his breath that he doesn’t even need, “You’re so cute, Sans~”