Heat (Smut)

Papyrus sat uncomfortably in the living room on the couch, trying desperately for his magic to go down. After a moment he tried to get up, but fell to the floor at how hot and flustered he was. "Oh stars, I hope for once that Sans actually stays asleep..."

Meanwhile upstairs, Sans let out a small whimper as he slipped another finger. His body was trembling and he needed something more...god this heat was growing stronger each second...he let out a smol, cute, high pitched moan. It was even worse, considering how sensitive he was.

"Mm?" Papyrus could hear something coming from upstairs, and because he desperately wanted to distract himself, he forced himself to crawl up the stairs tracking the sounds.

Sans bit harder onto the sweater, his face had a lewd, yet very shy expression. zhe trembled a he pumped his fingers faster, hoping to get some sort of pleasure by this. It didn't help that his hands were pretty small...

Papyrus managed to track the sounds to Sans's room, he put his skul against the door, "W-what?" He whispered. He blushed a deep orange, "I-is Sans...pleasuring himself...?"

Sans whimpered as he shuddered...god how long was he going to have to do this? In this case, it'll take hours to at least calm down the heat! He let out softer moans as he tried going faster. It still wasn't enough.

Papyrus very quietly opened the door and slipped inside, it being too dark for Papyrus to be seen. Sans didn't even notice. He just kept touching himself. His ecto body was letting out a soft blue glow. He slightly let out a moan as he added another finger. Jeez, this was impossible getting rid of at this rate. Papyrus felt his erection twitch as he struggled to stay quiet and watch Sans. Sans moaned as he thrusted his own fingers inside of him. He whimpered as he snuggled into Papyrus' sweater, it being a lot bigger and very baggy. Basically, it looked real cute...and sexy. Papyrus just noticed the sweater, one of HIS clothing items, that Sans was using to masturbate, He blushed more as he fought the urge to touch himself. Sans panted as he squirmed. Shit, how was this going to work? He didn't even know what to do at this point. Sans let out another high pitched moan. His legs and breath was shaky, "P-Papy~" he moaned quietly and shyly as he continued to touch himself. Something in Papyrus snapped hearing his older brother moan his name and he bounded to the bed, "I-I can't...Sans...I-I n-need you now..."

Sans squealed as he hid his pussy with the sweater, "P-Papy?! How long w-were you even there?!" he asked shyly as he covered himself with the baggy sweater. He trembled as his face was turned into a blueberry.

"A l-little while...I'm sorry...I couldn't help but watch...you were just so...beautiful." Papyrus apologize. Sans blushed madly as he clutched onto the sweater. He looked away, embarrassed. Papyrus leaned forward and presses his teeth to Sans' skull, "I love when you moan my name..."

Sans shivered and let out a small whimper, "D-don't say that." he said shyly and quietly, knowing this will only make his heat worse.

"Why not?" Papyrus smirked, amused. Sans blushed as he let out a small squeak...he held Papyrus close. He softly and shyly kissed his cheek. Papyrus blushes, "Would you like me to help you?" Papyrus said, trying to sound calm and not terribly desperate to be pleased.

Sans nodded immediately, "P-please Papy...t-take me..." he said nervously, not being able to look directly at him. Papyrus finally take his pants off and sighs as his member is free.

"Are...are you sure, Sans?"

Sans looked at Papyrus's member. He squeaked seeing how...big and hard it was compared to how small his pussy was...Sans gulped and nodded, "Y-yes." he said as his blush grew brighter.