Prologue

FIVE YEARS AGO

     They are very happy and people admired them for being perfect and  sweet couple they never thought that their is a biggest problem that they will going to encounter in their relationship.

    They fight and lose the game of love because may mabagay na hindi basta basta maipaglalaban kung sumuko na ang isa sa inyo.

   Jillian tried to fight to their relationship but she conceded and choose to lose the fight dahil alam niya kung hindi siya bumitaw marami ang maiipit sa laban niya

    That's the reason why she need to let go Zayde.

     Zayde is almost perfect man but she don't have any choice but to let go him.

     Zayde fight while her is already concede.

    Pero tama nga ang kasabihan kung gusto mo'ng manalo you need to fight harder and accept all the help you won't be succeeded without a help .

   Pero sa huli hinayaan niyang si Zayde na lang ang lumaban dahil Imbes na tulongan niya itong ipaglaban ang pamamahalan nila.she push zayde away not knowing that she already hurt him she is selfish enough to never notice it.

      And the time that Zayde choose to concede for her happiness.

    Noon niya palang na realize that she made the biggest mistake in her life but it already to late.

    Sinubukan niyang bawiin ang decision niya pero hindi niya na ulit nakita si Zayde.

    Hinanap niya si Zayde pero ayaw sabihin ng mga kaibigan nito kung nasaan si Zayde nalaman niya lang kung nasaan si Zayde ng paalis na ito ng Philippines.

    She tried to catch him she almost die just to catch him but its already to late nakaalis na ang eroplano kung saan naka sakay si Zayde.

    That day is day that her life change everyday she always full of hope nabumalik na ito pero never dininig ng diyos yun at na isip niya baka pinarurusahan siya ng diyos dahil na saktan niya ang lalaking mahal niya.

    But now she just wish for him to be happy and contented to a deserving woman.

     Even if he will be  inlove  to other woman she will still love him if loving him means being forever alone she be willing to accept that fact.

--------------------------------
Note: thank you for reading ang just continue reading... :-)

                                 - Jackie Red