Symptoms

NOTE: This story is just a fictional characters,event
,location,time,place and things are not true its all part of the author's huge imagination
--------------------------------
Jillian was born in a simple life hindi mayaman but an fortunately not poor lumaki siya na alam niya kung paano pa halagahan ang mga bagay-bagay Dahil naniniwala siya na kung mahal mo ito dapat mo itong pahalagaan...

    Pero humantung ang buhay niya sa isang mabigat na decision kung saan parehong mahala sakanya ang dapat niyang pag pilian.
Kaylang niyang piliin at unahin ang alam niyang tama pero tama ba talaga ang naging decision niya.

       Tama ba na pakawalan niya  isang nag ngangalang Zayde Harvey Alvida isang Ceo sa isang malaking companya ang lalaking minahal at binuhos ang buong pagmamahal sa kanya.

   Zayde Harvey Alvida is hot Bachelor.he is man of a girls dream but he is ruthless, heartless and a cold man na halos lahat ng kanyang empleyado, stackholder and investor or even a simple individual na nakasalamuha niya ay natatakot sa kanya

    Pero kay jillian lang ito tumitiklop.the man that all people thought that is ruthless, heartless and cold as a hard ice is very opposite wen it come's to the girl that she love the most.jillian ay isang babae na nag mula sa isang simpling pamilya.

    But everything went wrong wen Jillian needed to choose between the safety and peaceful life for her family or the love that she wanted to keep until the end.

     Because it is her family safety they are talking she is willing to sacrifice her own happiness just to give her family a peace and safety.

     She choose to let go of the man who really love her and she love the most.She ask zayde to cut everything they have.Sa una tumutol at pinaglaba pa ni zayde and pag mamahalan nila.

     But it hard to fight wen the person that you are really willing to fight also the person who your enemy.

      People also get tired and lost appetite if their inspiration became their downfall.

    Zayde give Jillian what she want even it kill's him a million times he will do it for the peace of mind of the woman she love even she lost his own peace of mind.

     He left the Philippines to do what his parents want him to do.

    But After five years his back with a promise to make it to his self that he will get what he really have..

-------------------------
Enjoy reading...mwuh..mwuh <3
                                  _Jakie Red