Part One: One Whole Year!

(Zianna's P.O.V.)

I think I'm too old to have a child, no matter what my mihá says. So... I'm trying to adopt a child. But first I'm going to see if she is the right child. I'm going to try to take care of this girl named Renai (is that how you spell it I don't believe there is a I but whatevah) for a month, and see if I want to adopt her. The organization says she is the perfect match for me though. They are suppose to be bringing me her any minute now.

Eek I can't wait to have a daughter again, sure I still have aphmau but she doesn't live with me anymore. Since she lives with Aaron now, but he's okay he's a werewolf an adorable one at that.

Ding Dong! That might be them, Eek! I ran to the front door and opened it. It was a man with this maybe 13 year old girl wearing a light pink dress and dark red or light brown hair up to her waist. Is this her I thought she was supposed to be 15 years old, but age doesn't really matter to me.

"Are you Zianna?" The man spoke.

"Yes I am sir." I replied

"This is Renai the girl we believe will be your perfect match."

"Ooh yes this is going to be the best month evah, I love children!"

"Umm... ma'am aren't you suppose to have her for a year."

"Wait what I only asked for a month."

"But in the application it said a year."... "sorry you are going to have to keep her for a month if not she will have no place to stay."

😯 behind him I saw her there with the most saddest face ever she must think I don't want her.😢

"Of course I will take her I never meant for it to seem other wise." I said as I saw her face lighten up 😟 atleast now she wasn't crying.

He turned to Renai and said be a good girl this is your last chance.

"Yes sir I know I'll try to behave as well as I can."

"Good or else you know what you will get."

She gulped "Yes sir."

He turned back to me. "She's all yours now let me go get her luggage."

He started walking to the car to get her stuff.

"Hi lovely"

"Good morning miss it is a pleasure to meet you and to stay in your gorgeous home I believe I will have a nice stay for as far as that goes." What does she mean by that. Does she already believe she doesn't like me. I'm a horrible mother.😢

"You don't have to be so formal around me think of me like...hmm... like I'm your fun baby sitter who is only 3-4 years older than you."

"Okay then."

"Here you go her stuff I will come back in a month to see how everything is going. Feel free to call for anything even to return her." The man returned with her stuff.

"Okay thanks bye!"

"Bye miss"

He left and I turned to Renai. "Want me to lead you up to your room you'll be staying at."

"Yes please."

"Just up this way and do you mind closing the door behind you."

"Not at all!"

She closed the door and I lead her up through the halls and up the stairs to a light purple medium sized room. The room had a twin sized bed, a 50 in. T.V., two dressers, and a a purple bean bag chair.

"If there is anything I can do for you I will be down stairs. Why don't you get settled in? And please tell me if you need anything. Ta Tah!"

"I'm fine for now thank you again."

"Your welcome."

I went downstairs to the kitchen and started to prepare sandwiches for lunch.

Tell me did you like the book so far probulary not. Trust me this chapter was kinda like those really boring introductions in real books so you can kinda understand what the story is about. Also tell me do you want me to add the part where Zianna trys to get Riana to open up or just skip to the interesting parts as soon as possible. And also I'm a really slow typer so that means really slow updates. Probably should have mentioned that before hand. Well what done is done.

This pup is out!❤🐶

Word Count: 754