Chapter 2: Pack Meeting Trouble

TRISTAN'S POV

I couldn't wait too bring Hope too the surprise! "Good morning babe" I greeted her with a smile. "Hi sweetie.." she replied, kind of in a 'get out of the way' tone. "I have a great surprise for you sweetie, you'll love it, let's get in the car!" I told Hope. "Aren't you hot sweetie?" she asked, scanning my outfit. "Not at all" I replied. I was wearing a hoodie, some pants, sunglasses, and sneakers. Of course I had too wear stuff too cover my body! The sun hurts so bad! Well all of us vampires know that. "Sweetie come on we have a big day ahead of us" I told Hope. "Tristan, I'm sorry I can't go right now, I'm in a rush for something, I hope you understand" hope went outside and locked the door behind her. "I'll text you later" she told me, kissing me on the cheek. Than she started too quickly walk away. is she seeing someone else? I asked myself.

HOPE'S POV

Oh yay! He had too come! Notice the sarcasm yet? Oh no what if he thinks I'm seeing someone else or something? I hope he understands. When I reached my destination of the pack meeting, I knocked on the door and and waited for someone too open it. A moment later, The beta opened the door. "Welcome Hope!" He greeted me with a friendly smile."Hi Brandon!" I replied, giving him a small hug. "Everyone's in the backyard" Brandon said. "Okay thanks!" I stepped inside and headed towards the backyard. "Oh if it isn't The ugly one" Maddy told me. "Nice way too greet your next Luna" I retorted, giving her a mean look. Ugh Maddy thinks she's going too be the next Luna and she's going too boss me around. I don't think so! Maddy's just a big brat that always gets what she wants, I wish she wasn't even part of the pack! "Back off Miss ugly" Maddy Replied, annoyingly laughing with her little stupid group of friends. "Excuse me?!" I yelled out, causing everyone around us too pay attention. "You heard me Hope I said BACK OFF MISS UGLY!" Before I knew it, I punched that little stupid brat right in her stupid face!

"Owww! What was that for?" "That's what you deserve Maddy." "Well when you put it like that this is what you deserve!" She yelled, pulling my hair. Before we knew it, we were beating each other up. Than my father stopped the fights. "HOPE STOP IT NOW!" he commanded. I stopped and everything went silent. "That is not a way too treat a pack member, you are the next Luna and you have too act like one." "Dad, I had too fight, I had no choice. I can't take another mean word out of her mouth, She always hurts me with her comments and today it was going too go too an end." I proudly told my dad. I grabbed my hang bag and started too walk away.

----------------------2 hours later-----------------------

"Dad why couldn't we hold the pack meeting here at our house?" "Like I told you, Everyone always makes a mess when I hold the pack meetings so we just did it at Brandon's house, he's the Beta, close too Me the alpha."

I just rolled my eyes. I walked towards the kitchen too make some lunch, I was starving! Than my phone started ringing. Tristan. I picked up my phone and swiped the green phone icon too the right side. "Hey Tristan" I told Tristan while opening up the fridge. "Stop it Hope. I saw you with that guy. that's why you canceled our plans, just too cheat on me huh?"

I stood there like a statue. "No Tristan It's not what you think" "It's exactly what it is" "Tristan I promise I don't Love anyone else, I only love you." "Oh just save it for that guy" Tristan replied. He sounded really mad! "Tristan Please let me explain" No reply. He hung up the phone. I started bursting into tears. I ran outside and headed towards the Forest