2p!ItalyX2p!Germany

(I promise this will be a real lemon)

Luciano and Luts were on the bed with their clothes sprawled around the room.

Luts was sucking on Lucianos neck leaving a mark.

"Damnit Luts stop teasing me." Luciano blushed. Luts smirked and thrusted into Luciano slowly.

Luciano moaned and bit his lip.

Luts kissed Lucianos neck and thrusted deeper. Luciano moaned louder and wrapped his arms around luts keeping him close.

Luts waited for Luciano to gove him the go to move. Luciano slowly moved his hips and moaned.

Luts thrusted slowly and held his hips and sucked on lucianos ear lobe.

"F-faster..." Luciano moaned blushing more. Luts smirked and moved faster and rougher. Luciano moaned louder and pushed his head into the pillow.

Luts kissed Luciano roughly and moaned. Luciano licked Luts bottom lip asking for entrance. Luts opened his mouth and Luciano played with his tongue.

Luts went faster and moaned. Luciano pulled away from the kiss and panted moaning.

"Luciano....im close.." Luts blushed more and went a little faster going rougher.

"M-me too." Luciano moaned loudly and panted and arched his back a little.

Luts held back so Luciano would cum first. Luciano moaned Luts name loudly and came panting. Luts came and moaned Lucianos name. Luts held Luciano close and nuzzled into the bed pulling the blanke up.

"I love you Luciano." Luts had a small smile. Luciano blushed a little.

"I love you too."