2p!ItalyX2p!Germany

((Im sorry if you dont like/or agree with the names i use for them!!! And i know people my not agree with what i right for the story so if you want to give me nice pointers not just this sucks that would be great so i could write better srories.))

WARNING LEMON!!!!

Luts was asleep on the couch when luciano walked in drunk as can be.

"H-hey..." Luciano shook luts but he didnt wake up. "Hey!" Luciano slapped Luts. Luts woke up.

"What?!" Luts asked looking at Luciano weird.

Luciano shoved a beer in Luts face. "Drink."

"What th-"

"Drink." Luciano insisted. Luts sighed and took the beer and started to drink. Luciano sat down and hick-uped. "How about you go to sleep." Luts put his beer down.

"Oh would you shut up." Luciano pulled Luts close and kissed him. Luts eyes widened.

Luciano pulled Luts closer and deepened the kiss.

'He brought this opon himself' Luts thought. Luts wrapped his arms around lucianos waist and pulled him close kissing him roughly.

Lucian wrapped his arms around Luts neck and played with his hair.

Luts pulled away for air and started to unbutton Lucianos jacket.

Luciano blushed a little "hurry up dammit."

Luts pulled Lucianos jacket off and kissed his neck roughly. Luciano moaned lightly. "Upstairs." Luts picked luciano up and took him upstairs to his room and pushed him onto the bed.

Luciano slid his hands under Luts shirt and kissed his neck and slid Luts shirt off.

Luts took Lucianos shirt off and kissed his chest.

"Luts hurry up"

"Ask me nicely."

"What.."

"Ask me nicely or i'll leave." Luts smirked.

Lucianos sighed. "please hurry up." Luts smirked qnd took Lucianos pants off and his own.

"....ti amo.." Luciano mumbled.

"Ich leibe dich." Luts smirked.

------the next morning (i know i said lemon please forgive me I SWEAR I WILL DO ANOTHER IF YOU WANT AND MAKE IT GOOD)-----

Luciano woke up with a head ache and looked at luts and blushed as he saw that he and Luts were naked.

Luciano sighed and rested his head on luts chest "ti amo...dip shit.."

"Ich leibe dich." Luciano looked up and luts smirked and kisses luciano holding him close