Beethoven

Sometimes people that have an impressive musical talent are referred to as being the next Mozart or Beethoven. Being a girl that works at a DVD and CD rental store only to listen to the free pop music, Kiara Bergmann was the perfect definition of someone not to call the next musical genius.

In no means is she musically talented, but she also doesn't expect to meet someone who is one. She meets a fellow teenager who claims that his name is Ludwig, and if the Wikipedia website was correct about "Ludwig van Beethoven",  the charming boy Kiara encounters should've been buried in his grave a couple hundred years ago.

Despite the ridiculous course of events, it's real; seventeen year old Ludwig van Beethoven is somehow in the year 2014 and Kiara must send him back to the year 1787 before it's too late make amendments. 

#22 Short Story

#115 Humor

a/n: i'm so excited for my theory exams to finish so that i can start on this story! the reason i started this story up was because right now i'm studying about all these musical composers, and i found that Beethoven had the most interesting (and quite sad) story to him.

if you like the idea of it, vote and comment on your thoughts!

i'm sorry sam claflin you're gonna have to have black hair in this novel.

-norika

edit: current cover made by @silverbanneret! It's really cute and matches the book well so thanks for making the cover :)

instagram: inorica

snapchat: inorica