Chapter 2 - The vow

A/N Thank you all so much for the votes and nice comments. It really gave me the courage to continue this story. I dedicated this chapter to GracePops for being the first one to comment on chapter 1. I hope you like this chapter and don't forget to comment/vote. Enjoy.x

**Harry's POV**

I watched the raindrops fall down on the car window. They slowly fell down and torn apart. I saw the reflections of the other boys in the window. Niall and Zayn sat in front of us and Louis sat on the other side of the car with Liam in between us. At the corner of my eye I could see Louis was looking at me. I looked up into his gorgeous green eyes but he turned away immediately. Except of 'Hi' he hadn't said a word to me since the kiss. That was now three days ago.

I had been thinking a lot about my feelings for Louis. I had to figure out what it was. The last 3 days, he was the only thing I had thought about. I even googled 'Larry Stylinson'. I knew I would had a lot of hits, but that much?! I clicked on one of the videos.

"Even if there's a tiny tiny chance, isn't that worth going for it?"

The most perfect voice I had ever heard filled my ears. After that, a few videos of me and Louis followed. At an interview, at a concert, from the diaries, when we played football, from a music video, from fans who had met us on the street,..

"I would definitely date Louis."

With those words, the screen went black. I had relived every single moment all over again. This video made me even more wanting to know what I felt for Louis. Every time I heard his voice, I had shivered. I had melted by the look of his gorgeous sea green eyes. I wanted to hug him and never let go. I just wanted him to be here with me. Was this just a special friendship or was it more than that? After 3 days of barely not sleeping, looking through all our pictures I had and watching some other videos, I was sure about 2 things.

I was gay and hopeless in love with my best friend.

I could have slapped myself in the face. Why him?! There was no single chance that he would like me like I liked him. First of all, he had a girlfriend. Second, he was one hundred percent straight. I had to get rid of that feeling as soon as possible. I just don't know if I could just ignore it.

"We're here boys." Paul got me out of my thoughts. He had come to pick all of us up this morning for the photoshoot. He opened the door and we all got out of the car to get inside the building and get ready. Our clothes were already there so we putted them on before we got to the make-up and hair.

We were finally all ready. I had to admit Louis looked gorgeous - like always. He had red trousers on and a white shirt with dark blue stripes. On his feet where white All Stars. His brown hair was perfectly brushed.

We had entered the room where the photos would be taken. The walls were all white and in the middle stood a leather couch. There were a few stuff randomly spread in the room. The photographer told us to just be our random selves so that was what we did. Niall was sat on the sofa as I took my place beside him and started to tickle him. His infectious laugh left his mouth and I couldn't help but laugh too. He had taken a lot of pictures when I thought he was almost done.

"Boys, can you please now calm down and sit all on the couch? Louis, can you put your arm around Harry?" the man said. I shivered when I felt Louis' arm around me. This felt so right. I wish he would never let go. Suddenly I felt his hand stroke against my cheek. I noticed the boys hadn't saw it as it was very discrete. Where would that had come from? Why would he barely not talk to me and then suddenly stroke my cheek? Was this just to tell he was sorry or was it more? Oh, how I wish it was more...