Chapter 1 - The kiss

**Jade's POV**

"Can I please stop with this? I hate doing the dishes!" my boyfriend complained for the 457392th time. A few days earlier, I came home and he stood there awkwardly in front of the dishwasher telling me he thought he broke it. Now we had to do it all by ourselves and I hate it and it's his fault, so he does it. Simple as that.

"Mr. Tomlinson!" I started. Yup, Louis Tomlinson was my boyfriend. Louis Tomlinson from One Direction. We met each other at Starbucks. I work there and he comes there a lot. He used to talk to me so much it annoyed the other customers. One day he asked me out while waiting for his coffee and now we're dating for almost 2 years and we live together.

 "Who broke the dishwasher?" I continued.

"Me." Louis answered with guilt in his voice.

"So who does the dishes?" I asked him being very sure of the answer.

"Me." he said again. He was staring at his feet now. I just couldn't help it but I felt bad for him. What comes to what you deserve. I never asked him what he did to break it, but I don't think I wanna know. If you know Louis.

"It's very clear who wears the trousers in this relationship. And it's not you Boo Bear." Harry said to Louis remembering me of the fact the boys were in our flat too. The lads came over more often. I didn't mind. In the 2 years I know them, they became good friends of me.

"I'm glad you know that." I said while taking my seat on Liam's lap. I don't know what it is about him, but he's different from the other boys and I think that's why he's my best friend. I could tell him everything. I mean, I could tell Louis also everything -that's why he's my boyfriend- but it was different with Liam. I don't know how to explain that.

"What movie are we going to watch?" Zayn asked while looking through our DVD's.

"Toy Story?" Liam asked. Of course. That was always his answer.

"We don't have that one." I answered being pleased I didn't had to watch that movie again. Like seriously, did he never got bored of that?

"Titanic!" Louis yelled convincing while joining me and the lads. That was a great idea. It was like ages ago I saw that movie and it was such a good one. I couldn't help it but every time I saw it, I hoped the boat wouldn't sink. But when he did, I bursted out in tears.

Zayn took the DVD out of the case and put it in the player. He went back to his seat and pressed play while Louis took his seat next to Harry on the sofa.

"Now get your ass of my lap and search your own place to sit." Liam commanded me.

"Yes sir!" I said while acting like a soldier. I took my place between Louis and Liam. Harry had lied his head on Louis' lap. aww, Larry Stylinson.

"I'm sorry for interrupting your cute Larry Stylinson moment" I started "but get your curly head of my boyfriend’s lap. That's my place." I said acting jealous.

'NO! NEVER!" he shouted back. "LOUIS IS MINE!" The usual.

"Calmly you two, I love you both." Louis said while placing a kiss on each of ours foreheads. Harry had now removed his head from Louis' lap so I laid my head there placing my feet in Liam's lap.

The movie came now to my favorite part:

Rose: I love you, Jack

Jack: Don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.

Rose: I'm so cold.

Jack: Listen, Rose. You're gonna get out of here, you're gonna go on and make lots of babies, and you're gonna watch them grow. You're gonna die an old... an old lady warm in her bed, but not here, not this night. Not like this, do you understand me?