A Flash of Love Ch.1

"(Y/N), did you pack those documents for the ambassadors, we need them for that diplomatic meeting after the recon mission." Grabbing said files from your top desk drawer, you shoved them into your briefcase along with the many other files and packets needed.

Shutting the briefcase, you strapped it on top of your suitcase to take onto the plane. "Just put it in Diana, do we need anything else?"

Your boss, Diana Prince walked out of her office, suitcase behind her and a smile on her face. Of course five months ago, you found out that your cheerful boss was in fact the badass superhero - Wonder Woman.

Needless to say, you fangirled a little bit when you found out. You could remember when Wonder Woman made her debut to the city and from that day on, you idolized her; she was your icon. You wanted to be like her in every aspect: strong, courageous, selfless and brave. Honestly, after finding out your boss was your iconic superhero - you still felt the same.

You still wanted to be just like her. How she can juggle so much and still be a top rate boss and superhero; it was truly amazing to you.

"No, I think that's it, let's head to the plane, Bruce should be there by now." Smiling at her, you followed behind her.

Diana and you were on your way to a secret location to meet with some of the Justice League. Usually, she wouldn't take you with her on these missions, but they needed all hands on deck and that included Bruce Wayne who to your surprise was Batman, who was bringing someone with him as well.

Getting into the car with Diana, it started down the street, your mind wondering once more. Your life felt like a dream at this point; working with superheroes and helping with recon missions and meeting all of these wonderful people that accept you the way you are.

Being fat in a life that's filled with superheroes wasn't the nightmare you thought it would be. Your mind first thought of how critical and judgmental they might be because of your body especially since you were going to be working closely with them, but it was the total opposite.

All of them had been so nice and welcoming and accepted you the way you are - rolls and all.

Diana's voice brought you out of your thoughts. "I'm sorry, what did you say?" She only laughed already knowing you were daydreaming away as you did sometimes.

"I said thank you (Y/N), for everything that you've helped out with, with the league and all." Her words made you swell with pride. Wonder Woman herself was thanking you for helping, you could die happy at this point. Giving her a wide smile you shook your head.

"It's no problem at all Diana," Leaning back, you relaxed in the seat. "I enjoy helping you all as much and in any way I can... what you guys do is amazing and to be connected to that, it's truly an amazing opportunity and I'm grateful for it," Raising your pointer finger toward Diana, you finished with, "I should be the one thanking you."

"You're too good to be true sometimes (Y/N)." You both shared a light laugh as the car came to a stop, indicating that you arrived at the plane.

The door opened, the sunlight pouring in a little as a deep voice said, "It's always laughs with you two, I always wonder how you both can be so carefree." Diana scoffed at the voice, a hand extending itself to help her out of the car; followed by yourself. Thanking none other than Bruce Wayne himself for helping you out, you decided to answer him.