1.1.3: Bewitching the Young Master - EDITED

When she arrived home and saw her grandmother, immediately the old woman began to scold her for being so careless. Not only had she allowed the coffee to spill on her to this degree, but she hadn't even gone to the hospital yet!

Han Mi grabbed her arm and they both took a taxi to the hospital. When they arrived at the nearest hospital, Xiao Yunhua was quickly ushered by Han Mi to get her burn checked out.

As they waited for the doctor to appear, Xiao Yunhua noticed that a young man was being escorted by an elder wearing a suit. He looked to be a butler of some sort and the young man... Was Zhou Lang, the youngest of the four brothers!?

What a coincidence! This was a god-given moment and opportunity, so she would have been considered a fool if she didn't take it!

Using her enhanced sense of sound, she began to hear the conversation they were having.

The butler, whom she found out was named Qiang Luo, was telling the young master, Zhou Lang, not to be so careless.

"But you even bring me to such a low level hospital! Am I not a young master of the Zhou family?" Zhou Lang complained in annoyance.

Butler Luo sighed as he shook his head. "No, young master. You were injured and this was the closest hospital available! Please try not to worry your parents too much."

Zhou Lang humphed as he began muttering words of needing a private room. Butler Luo called for the nurse to bring the doctor quicker, but the nurse replied, "Sorry, our will be meeting a patient with a burn next."

Butler Luo tsked. "Is our young master's scraped arm not as important!? The Zhou family has the ability to shut down this hospital, you'd best watch what you say!"

The nurse paled as she nodded. Before she could leave, Zhou Lang stopped her and asked, "Where is that old man with a burn?"

The nurse wanted to laugh, but she stopped herself in time as she said, "The patient is a young woman that looks to be in high school. She is in the room right next to yours."

Zhou Lang smiled mischievously as he told the butler that he wanted to see how ugly this girl was, especially with a burn. Butler Luo could only want to facepalm at their young master's mischief as he nodded.

Xiao Yunhua realized that they were going to appear at any moment, so she lied on the bed with her eyes closed. She allowed her long hair to freely occupy the bed and used a small amount of points to release a mint scent from her body.

According to her internet stalking, the youngest master of the Zhou family had a tendency to love anything that smelled like mint. So if he saw her looking beautiful and smelling like his favorite thing, he would surely make sure to keep her around.

Han Mi saw her granddaughter closing her eyes to take a small nap and she could only smile in nostalgia. The little girl she had picked up had grown up and looked so beautiful. Not only that, she was exceptionally talented in academics and other school activities, she couldn't help but feel proud.

But on one of the rare times that she decided to have fun, she had suffered through such an ordeal. Han Mi could only sigh and curse badly accumulated karma. But her darling granddaughter was an angel, how could she have accumulated bad karma?

Han Mi turned her attention to the door when it started opening and her eyes expected to see the doctor. To her disbelief, it was a high school boy that was accompanied by an elder man behind him.

"Young man, what are you doing?" Han Mi asked patiently. To her surprise, the teenager was ignoring her as he gawked at her granddaughter. His eyes were wide as he walked closer and closer to her sleeping granddaughter.