Shipwrecked

Your POV
Scrooge was reading the paper looking for what was amazing. I think its time to tell him that I was pregnant. Its been eating away at me ever since I found out. The way to tell him was in the garden when we first met and it was the perfect opportunity to tell him. "Um Scrooge." Scrooge looked up at me. "Yes lass?" God I love his accent and his little nicknames for me. "I need you to come outside in the-" "Wait a moment lass. The paper says there is a lost pyramid in the middle of the Atlantic ocean!" He got out from his chair and shouted to the kids. "Kids! Pack your bags we are going on an adventure!" The kids got very excited and ran upstairs to pack. "Now what is it you wanted to say lass?" I shook my head. "Oh its nothing I forgot what I was going to say." He smiled and hugged me, kissing me on the cheek. "Maybe when this adventure is over, I will take you out on a vacation. Just the two of us." He went upstairs to get our bags. I smiled at the offer and felt my tummy. "Hopefully this adventure will be quick."

Timeskip
We were in Scrooge's ship. No way we were taking Donalds house boat as that needed multiple repairs. Mrs. Beakley joined us while Launchpad was the captain of the ship. The boys were watching out the open sea while Webby was taking photographs of birds, the ocean and everybody on the ship. I was on the end of the ship, feeling incredibly nauseous from the waves rocking the ship back and forth. Mrs. Beakley came up to me with a stern look in her eye. "So you didn't tell him?" I shook my head, "I was about to until he found out the lost pyramid." I leaned over the edge of the ship and threw up. Mrs. Beakley sighed and held back my hair. I finished up and looked around to make sure that Scrooge wasn't around to see me. If he did, he probably would make Launchpad turn the ship around. I wanted to go on another adventure with Scrooge. Luckily he was talking to Launchpad about keeping his eyes forward to the open sea.

I slowly walked over to Scrooge and smiled at him. "Hello lass," he said as he wrapped his arm around my waist. I blushed and we leaned in for a kiss. All of a sudden a loud thunder clap boomed through our ears. Scrooge quickly went to the front. "Oh no a hurricane is a brewin'! Everybody get down in the safe compartment!" The kids huddled close together and went down below. I was feeling a bit queasy from the harsh waves. The kids were huddled safely inside while Launchpad tried to navigate through the storm. Scrooge was barking orders to him. "Come on Launchpad, turn away from the storm!" The storm was brewing quite large as the rain was pounding harshly against the ship. Mrs. Beakley went to the kids while I was holding onto the railing. The wind was pushing me further away from Scrooge. "Scrooge!" Scrooge looked at me and tried to get to me. "Lass! Hold on! I'm coming to get you!" I held on tightly to the railing as the wind continued to seperate us. Launchpad served the ship as hard as he can, causing me to fall to my knees. Scrooge gasped and tried to push against the winds strong forces. I stood back up a bit to fast as my head began to spin. Scrooge held onto the railing far away from me. "Lass! I'm coming!" I leaned over the rail and threw up again.

Scrooge caught sight of this and he tried again to come closer to me. Mrs. Beakley came out from below the ship and tried to help Scrooge. "Come on you two we need to get back in the safety compartment!" I shivered as I wiped my mouth off. "I can't." "What's wrong lass?", Scrooge said as he tried to reach out to me. Mrs. Beakley held onto Scrooge's hand and the door to the compartment. "Oh for heavens sake, (Y/N), tell him the truth!" Scrooge looked at me and said, "what does she mean, lass?" I swallowed the lump in my throat and shouted, "I'm pregnant!" Scrooge gasped as he had a shocked look on his face. The ship hit a big rock and I went over board. "NO!", Scrooge said as he tried to wiggle his way from Mrs. Beakley. I begin to swim, but the harsh waves separted me from the ship. "Let me go! I need to rescue her!", Scrooge said as he began to cry. "Come on Scrooge we have to get in the compartment!", Mrs. Beakley carried him the compartment. I was swimming for my life and came across a deserted island. The storm was beginning to lighten up with steady rain hitting my face. I stood up and shouted for Scrooge and the others.

Scrooge's POV
I was brought down the compartment as I saw my love go overboard. "Scrooge! Are you alright?!," I heard Dewey shout to me. I was too dazed to hear him as Mrs. Beakley shut the door. "My god, she is pregnant?", I said out loud. The kids looked down in shame and looked around for (Y/N). "Where is (Y/N)?", Webby asked as she tugged on my sleeve. I got my knees and began to cry. "She....she went....overboard..." They all gasped and began to leak tears. Mrs. Beakley put her hand on my shoulder. "We will find her Scrooge." I looked up st her. "How long is she pregnant and why didnt she tell me?" Mrs. Beakley shook her head.

"She was going to tell you this morning, but you wanted to go on this adventure. I'd say she is two to three weeks pregnant." I felt my stomach turn inside out as I processed the words. My lass wanted to tell me, just at the right moment. I slowly got up as I heard the storm lighten up a bit. Launchpad opened the door. "All clear up here, Captain McDuck!" I nodded slowly, and went up looking at the clouds sorrounding us. "Turn the boat around, Launchpad. We have to find (Y/N)." Huey came behind me and brought out a map. "Maybe this will help." I put the map down on a table and saw where we were. "Look there's an island!", Webby pointed out, "Maybe shes there." "Good eye, lass," I said as I looked at the direction. "Launchpad set coordinates for South Southeast! We are going to get my lass and my unborn child back or my name isn't Scrooge McDuck!" Everybody cheered as they went to their places. I felt something in my pocket which was a photo of (Y/N) and I at my birthday party. I also felt a box I had in my pocket which contained a ring. "I'm coming for you lass. I promise you that. And I never go back on my promises." I looked out to the open sea with tears rolling down my cheeks.