Chapter 2

Jack sent Andrew the pictures and Andrew tweeted out the pictures. Gwen replied and Andrew DM'd her. Gwen freaked out, even if she already met them it's still so cool to talk to him. She was shocked. (Dear reader this is their conversation)

"Hey-Andrew"

"Hey why are dming a fan?-Gwen"

"Why can't a fan be a friend?-Andrew"

"True true-Gwen"

"How much longer are you in Philly?-gwen"

"We are staying her for today through Sunday then we head out to NYC-andrew"

"Well if this fan is a friend we should hang out-gwen"

"Totally-Andrew"

"So when and what?-gwen"

"Idk your from here!-andrew"

"If you want to go into town in Manyunk we can but if you don't want to get mobbed we could all just hang out at my house and go swimming-gwen"

"Sounds like a plan so tomorrow at 1 alright?- andrew"

"Seems perfect here's my address 105 Bryn Mayr ave, Bala Cynwyd-Gwen"

Gwen immediately texted Galen her older sister.

"Oh my gosh guess who's coming over tomorrow!!!!"

"Who"

"FAMOUS YOUTUBERS ARE COMING TO OUR HOUSE IM FLIPPING OUT"

"isn't that stranger danger?"

"Galen I know these people can you and Morgan come over and hang out most of them are older like your guys age"

"Sure whatever"

*THE NEXT DAY*

Gwen woke up at 12 and thought "oh shit I have to get ready they will be over soon". she quickly got up and made herself toaster strudel then texted her sisters Galen and Morgan. "Hey you guys almost ready?"

"Yea be over in a bit"

(Ok so Galen and Morgan are Gwen's half sisters who live next door with their mom, Galen is 18 and Morgan is 20 btw)