Chapter uno

"ANDREW MOVE YOUR ASS OUT OF THE CAR AND INTO THE STARBUCKS I NEED MY FUCKING COFFEE!!!" Jack screamed at Andrew. Andrew moved quicker out of the car. Andrew was used to being bossed around being the youngest, he was only 14 and Jack was 17. (Dear reader, yes I am altered Andrews age he looks the same tho)

Andrew and Jack got into the big Starbucks next to the nail salon and waited in line behind 2 girls. The shorter of the two turned around and look right at them. Inside she was screaming but she was trying to stay calm inside. Jack appreciated her sense of style, they both had on the same high tops black converse and she wore ripped high waisted jeans with a flannel around her waist and a plain white tee with a blue pocket. She quickly introduced herself.

"Hi I'm Gwen" the girl said

"I'm Andrew and this is Jack" Andrew said

"Yeah I know I watch you guys on YouTube" Gwen said. The girl next to her turned around her name was Galen and she was Gwen's sister.

"Oh please don't freak out I just want some coffee" Jack said sassily.

"Jack that's not nice" Andrew said monotony.

"I won't it's just really cool to meet you, I won't bother you till you get your drinks" Gwen said then turned to talk to her sister.

They both ordered their frapaccinos and Galen asked "who was that?"

"You know that guy I was comparing your friend Sarah to?"

"Yea"

"Well that's him! and his friend Andrew who's so cool!" Gwen replied excitedly.

"So there's some internet sensation behind us?" Galen asked

"Yes and I'm freaking out! Jack is your age and just graduated like you and Andrew is in the grade above me! how cool is that? And they are in our starbucks!"

"Cool" Galen said obviously not interested.

Andrew came up behind Gwen and tapped her shoulder, she whipped her head around startled.

"So do you want a picture before we go?" Andrew asked.

"Oh YES of course! But the camera on my phone doesn't work" Gwen said, "Galen do you have your phone?"

"No I left it home to charge" she replied

"JACK!"Andrew called

"What?!" Jack replied

"Give me your phone I want to take a picture" Andrew said. Jack quickly got out his phone and Gwen and Andrew posed together for a few pictures and then Gwen and Jack and then all together. Jack got a couple more of Gwen and Andrew because Andrew told him how he fought she was cute earlier.