Chapter Two

Chapter Two

I was standing in Harry's office once again watching as he was going through paperwork for me to fill out before calling a few officers around to get my ID set up and voice recognition for the cars. I looked at the paperwork he sent me reading through the rules.

1. NEVER BLOW YOUR COVER
2. YOU WILL NEVER USE YOUR REAL NAME ON A MISSION UNLESS WITH THOSE YOU ARE WORKING WITH
3. YOU WILL HAVE TO WEAR BUSINESS WEAR EVERYDAY UNLESS HARRY STYLES SAYS OTHERWISE
4. NEW ASSASSINS MUST GO THROUGH A SERIES OF TRAINING UNTIL THEY ARE FULLY COMMITTED TO A MISSION UNLESS WE NEED THEM BEFOREHAND
5. IF HARRY STYLES SAYS VACATE OR THE SPECIAL WORD. WE MUST OBEY, NO DELAY EVEN IF IN MID KILL
6. EVERYONE MUST BE STEALTHY AND NEVER BEEN SEEN

I signed the form once I finished reading the rules putting down my details for him, I put Mike down as an emergency caller in case something happened but skipped next of Kin.

"Are you all done?" Harry asked as he looked at me.

I looked up and nodded placing the form down in front of him. "All done."

Harry took the form and began reading it frowning as he got to the next of Kin. "No next of Kin?" He asked raising his right eyebrow before looking at me.

I shook my head, "No, I don't know my parents."

Harry nodded and drifted his eyes back to the paper and signed it once he was finished reading. He walked over to the fax machine and faxed it to the government in charge of this organisation. "You are all done and logged into the system. Tomorrow you will start your training. I want to see where you are at from stealth to martial arts."

"Of course" I nodded my head, I knew what I had to do to impress him and everyone here. I know to some I might not look like much but I pack a powerful punch.

~^~

Harry had just pulled up at the house I was staying in with him and about 8 other workers. It was a beautiful millionaire mansion with swimming pool in southern French riviera. The traditional French windows and “Oeil de Boeuf” or “ox-eye” designer windows are key elements of beautiful architecture.

"The house has 10 bedrooms, 5 full and 5 half bathrooms, foyer, staircase, great room, formal dining room, gourmet kitchen with double islands, breakfast room, family room, panelled home office, billiards room with wet bar, wine cellar and a 200-person ballroom. We also have a few hidden rooms throughout the mansion," Harry explained as he stepped out of the car locking it once I was out.

Wow… just wow

I was blown away, I followed Harry inside the house through the garage door. As we turned the corner I could hear two men shouting at each other over something. What could they be fighting about? As soon as Harry entered the family room, there the two were sitting out the couch with a paused game of FIFA.

"Guys!" Harry shouted getting their attention. "This here is our new recruit and housemate Allyson Grey. Allyson Grey these are two of my close friends and co-workers Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan" Harry explained pointing to the two men, Louis had short brown hair with blue eyes and he had sort of a beard growing while Niall had bleached dyed blonde hair, his burette colour was starting to come through.

"Welcome, it's lovely to meet you, Allyson," Louis said as he got off the couch and stuck his hand out to me which I grabbed and shook.

"You too" I replied before shaking Niall's hand.

"Louis... Niall... Do you know where the rest are?" Harry asked as he looked around.

"The last time I saw the girls, they were heading to the wine cellar and Liam is in the home office," Niall told Harry who nodded.

"Thanks, guys, head back to your game" Harry replied as he guided me to the stairs that led down to the wine cellar. "Girls you down here?" Harry called.

"Yeah, Harry" A voice came through.

Harry started to head down the stairs and soon he disappeared, I followed not long after seeing 5 girls standing in there drinking some wine.

"Ladies this is our new recruit, Allyson Grey. Allyson Grey these are my most trusted women in the whole Red Flag organisation. Here we have Liselle Brown, Jody Heartling, Vanessa Summers, Bailey Summers and Bella Green"

Liselle Brown had blue dyed hair with a scar on her cheek and neck, she had hazel eyes and wore a black beanie on her head. Jody had dyed blonde hair with purple tips, she had a nose piercing and two parts of her ear pierced and she had dark blue eyes.

Vanessa and Bailey were identical in their features, both had a round face with brown-goldish eyes. Vanessa had dyed purple hair and Bailey had her natural curly brown hair. Bella had short black hair, a tattoo on her shoulder of x marks, I did wonder what they were. She also had grey coloured eyes.

We left the cellar and headed towards the home office where Liam was sitting by a computer, or who I thought was Liam typing away. "Hi, Harry" Liam said as he looked up fixing the glasses on his face.

"Hi Liam, I wanted to introduce our new recruit who will be staying with us. Allyson Grey this here is Liam Payne the best hacker the world has ever seen. He can crack a code within 6 seconds" Harry smiled.

"Hi Liam it's nice to meet you" I replied as I went to shake his hand only for Liam to jump back.

"Sorry Allyson but Liam has OCD, he doesn't like people touching him" Harry explained, I nodded and stepped back. "Have you seen Reece?… Liam?" Harry asked.

"No sorry Harry, I saw him this morning he was at the basketball court the last I saw him" Liam explained as he looked at the computer again.

"Alright… thanks, Liam" Harry said as he stepped back and left the office. "Guess you'll be meeting Reece maybe tonight. Now let me show you to your room."

I nodded and let Harry lead the way up the flight of stairs and down the hallway, on the walls I noticed there were pictures of previous Assassins who were killed in duty, the one I spotted was a girl who was about my age. She had curly brown hair, blue eyes and her skin was pale, not a sick pale but Irish toned pale, the name ZOE MACBETH was written in small but capitalised letters.

"We lost Zoe last month in a shoot out, she had been spotted by one of the men we were assassinating and she coped a bullet to the head" Harry's voice filled the air making me look at him. "She was 23."

23 such a young age to die but I guess it's the job you choose. I stepped back from the picture and followed Harry into the room he had opened a few moments before.

"This is your room, clothes have been bought and placed in your closet. There is a work phone and a normal phone on the bedside table, so you can contact who you want. The work phone is for our use only. It's got every assassin in there, guard that with your life" Harry explained.

The room was beautiful, it was filled with white and gold, the gold made the room stand out. I slowly stepped inside taking in everything, the duvet on the bed was all puffed up making it look larger than normal. The bed had 8 pillows, in the corner was a chair and a small bookstand.

"Wow… this is really amazing" I replied.

"Yeah, it is, also once you start getting missions. You'll be getting paid, we each all pay for food and bills. The rest goes on us. You have a choice to put the rest in a savings account for your family if they were to ever lose you, you could save it yourself or you could spend the money on yourself" Harry explained.

I walked over to the bed and sat down feeling myself sigh as it was so soft against my back. Living with Mike, I've always had to sleep on the couch as it was only a one-bedroom apartment. This felt like heaven.

"Settle in for the night and tomorrow is when the hard work starts" Harry told me before leaving the room and shutting the door.