Chapter One

Chapter One

          I panted softly as I hit the pads, counting as I did watch my boxing trainer stumble a little from the force I gave to the pads

1…2…3…4…breath….1…2…3…4

I repeated the words in my head as I hit the pads, Mile has been my trainer for 5 years. He helped me grow and become the person I am today and I was thankful for that.

"Any news on your dream job?" Mike asked as we took a break for a few seconds to have a drink.

"No but I am looking, most jobs around don't hire inexperienced people anymore" I explained as I took a drink of my water and wiped the sweat off my forehead. Fixing my black and yellow crop top that was riding up on my skin.

Mike nodded, "I know... I hate seeing you disappointed one day you'll get that dream job."

Mike was always so positive around me, he treated me like a daughter and I appreciated it. It was nice to have a father figure in my life to help me decide on the path I want. We got back into the middle of the gym and began training again when the doors opened, I was in mid-swing when Mike turned to see who came in and punched him hard in the draw making me gasp and cover my mouth.

Mike groaned as he stumbled and held his throbbing cheek. "Oh my God, I am so sorry" I spoke rushing over to him to see a bruise already forming on his cheek.

Mike chuckled. "I'm alright Allyson" he replied and stood up to see a man standing behind him. "May I help you?" He asked.

The man stepped forward, he had brown curly hair, green eyes and was wearing a leather jacket with a white t-shirt and black jeans. "Yes… sorry, my name is Harry Styles. I'm actually here for Allyson Grey. Is she here?" He asked as he looked around spotting me, a smile formed on his face.

"Me?" I asked pointing to myself.

Harry chuckled and stepped closer towards me, "May we talk in private is that okay?" He asked.

"Uh, sure" I replied watching Mike leave the both of us alone so Harry could speak with me.

"So I am here on behalf of a job, you see Allyson I've been monitoring every girl in this city trying to find the perfect women to join me, team. You are the only one who fits the profile I need" Harry explained making me frown.

"Team? Perfect women? I'm sorry but who are you?" I asked rubbing my forehead in confusion.

"I am the leader of a secret government-run organization. I am an Assassin, I am the leader of the team known as Red Flag and I am here to offer you a job of a lifetime" Harry explained a bit more as we sat down on one of the benches.

"You-you want me?" I asked. I couldn't believe it, was this truly happening? Was I going to become an assassin? My dream-job.

"Yes, I want you on my team. How about you meet me at the building tomorrow?" He asked. "Gives you time to think it over and you can get to know the organization a little more."

I nodded, "That sounds like a plan."

Harry smiled and pulled out a card from his pocket handing it to me. "This is our business card, it's got our address on there so you can find us. Have a good day Miss Grey and I will see you tomorrow sometime."

"Yeah, thank you Harry Styles" I replied watching as he stood up and took his leave. I looked at the business card in my hand squealed a little.

"What was that about?" Mike asked as he walked back into the room once again. "You seem happy."